Sunday, January 20, 2008

She Does Love Meeka



Tyler 15 mo's

Ty 12 mo's

Ty 4 mo's

Ty 16 mo's

Ty 12 mo's

Ty 2 yrs



You know I'm not a dog person and I've tried to get rid of Meeka a few times but I have to give some props to our dog Meeka. Besides her hair everywhere she really is the best dog. She'll never go near the baby (or when they were "babies") but once they start moving Meeka is their best friend. I don't understand why Tyler doesn't like playing with Madix but adores Meeka. She is always cuddling with Meeka and whe will bring all her toys and sit right next to Meeka and just play. She sometimes likes to poke Meeka's eyes and nose and jump on her and pull her tail, but Meeka will never move she just lays there and takes it. Even Madix is always trying to get her and nothing will make Madix smile more than Meeka.

7 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Those are so adorable. Ty and Meeka are cute companions. Andrew loved how good Ty was with our dogs and said he just fell in love with Ty when he saw her with our dogs. She wanted to be with them the entire time she was visiting.

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! I think it's fun when you can get a whole set of similar pictures like that. Amy's a dog lover too - I swear she can spot them across the park every time!

The Becker Bunch said...

CUTE!! Keat is the same way...always irritating or annoying the dog...but Lu just sits there! I TOO have tried to get rid of Lu a couple times, but I sure am grateful that Keat has learned how to love from that dog!!

Nancy said...

Hey Kimber, I saw you on the news! So fun, have you had any luck renting your house out?

Jacque said...

what adorable pics! we have two cats, and cohen is only so-so towards them. if he tried sitting on one of them, it wouldn't be such a cute pic!

Anonymous said...

I love Meeka! You lucked out when you picked her. If every dog was like that, maybe I would love dogs!

Jenny Roberts said...

your girls and your dog ar so cute. I enjoyed reading your blog.