Saturday, January 5, 2008

Here I go with blogging!!

I've thought about making my own blog on and off for the last few months. Then I think I am so uncreative and my life is pretty boring, my blog is just gonna be BLAH. So more than anything I've decided I'll do it for the sake of keeping a family journal. My kids are so dang cute, I want them to be able to go back and read about our family and the major events that happen. So here I go!!! Be patient with me, I'll get better and more fun as I get going.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Kimber, I'm so glad you finally decided to take the plunge, you're anything but boring! Can't wait to hear about you and your exciting life!

Amanda said...

thanks for keeping us all updated with a blog! Looks great! You guys have such a cute family! I can't believe I haven't seen your kids yet! Crazy! Love you guys tons!