Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Ohana





So me and Dave met in Hawaii, Dave wants to move there, I love everything about there (except it's too far) so we sometimes think we are Hawaiian, hence the blog name, (ohana means family in Hawaiian). We met in 1997, in Hawaii where we were both "kind of " going to school. We "kind of " dated for 5 years before I finally gave in :) and we have now been married for 6 years, (crazy how time fly's). We have 2 extremely beautiful girls!! Tyler will be 2 on Valentines Day and Madix was born 7-7-07 (my goal is to have all fun birthdays).

5 comments:

ERIN said...

Hi KIMBO!!! LOVE your blog... and love YOU!!! CAN'T WAIT to hear about all of the Eastman goings ons!!! Happy, happy 2008 to ALL OF YOU!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

sure love you and I am so excited to stay in touch via blogging

Jacque said...

love the pink flowers against the black and white photos. so cute. jason and i wish we lived in hawaii, too. we went there on our honeymoon and haven't been the same since...

Nancy said...

Love the cute pics of the girls, you'll have to have a great big birthday bash for sweet Tyler after all she went through.

barber family said...

Hey Kimber, This is Sharisse Barber, Dave's cousin. I don't know if you remember me or not and that's ok, but your blog has got me WAAAYYYY pumped to go to Byu-Hawaii this FALL!!!!! (as if I wasnt already). You and Dave so have to email me and tell me all the SWEET things i have to do when i get there! You guys might just have to come visit me, dangit!!! that would be a shame! but yea, I would love to hear from you guys!! and i'm excited to learn more about you and your family, your girls of course are gorgeous! My email is Sharbarber33@hotmail.com. Please contact me and tell me all about hawaii!!!!! haha. Bye, or should i say Aloha!! haha i am so excited!! ignore the email follow-up. use the sharbarber33