Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ty and Mads

Give me that! And don't touch me!



Madix just turned six months and is starting to army crawl and get all over the place. She has 2 bottom teeth and the doctor just said all top 4 are starting to come in, oh man. Still she is just as sweet as can be. Tyler on the other hand is also very sweet, but not so much when it comes to her sister. She most the time doesn't want anything to do with or, unless it's trying to stand ontop of her, or flicking her in the face, or taking toys away from her, or if she sees Madix trying so hard just to scoot to a toy, Tyler will go and take that toy and move it really far away and set it down! Stinker! She gets really mad if Madix even tries to touch her. I was so happy to hear I was having another girl so they could be best friends, am I doomed for a life of fighting?
Tyler is so funny though and cracks us up everyday. Her knewest thing is singing, she loves to sing. As soon as we get in the car she yells "singing" and I have to turn on her little kids song tape where she bobs her head and tries to sing every word. And of course we think she is the smartest kid in the world. Not even 2 yet and she counts to ten and knows most her ABC's and is talking in full sentences- genious:)
And yes I love to dress them alike. Dave thinks it's so cheesy and why can't they have their own cloths. I guess to bad for him I'm the one who does the shopping.

7 comments:

Bret said...

They may always have sibling rivalry, but hopefully they'll be best friends some day too. And dressing them alike is so cute!

Jared said...

Nice blog. Been a long time since the mission but my wife and I were trying to think of names for our upcoming daughter and thought of Kimber so we did a search. Happy to see your family. Hope all is well.
Jared Smith http://jaredkat.com

The Becker Bunch said...

YEAH!! I'm SO glad you found my blog!! I agree with Julie...there will be times when they will wanna kill eachother...but I think that's true for any siblings! In the end you just gotta hope they love eachother too!! And I'm sure they will! I am SO SO SO SOrry about Tyler and the hospital. I had NO idea. You should have called me and had me help out somehow! I just can't imagine what that must have been like! I'm so glad she is healthy and happy and back to new again! Glad we can keep in touch this way! Love the blog!!

Amie said...

Yea! You're blogging now! I love the look! As far as your girls are concerned, Alex went through the same thing when Aiden started being able to get around and play with toys. They still fight plenty, but there are more times when I find them playing together now. It's all a part of learning to share. Give it some time, they'll be best buds soon! My mom used to dress Mandy and I the same, I think it's fun! They'll be lots of time later in life for them to NOT want to wear the same things. :) Enjoy it now! I was SO happy to see Tyler at church yesterday, AND so happy in nursery! Aiden still screams...what are we going to do with him? Glad that your sweet little girl is back at home and healthy now.

Steph Weaver said...

Kimber! So glad you are blogging, your girls are so cute! It is so fun to keep in touch and see how you are. The story about your little girl being sick was so sad. I have had to do the hospital crib before with my kids and it is awful!

Donna said...

hey kimber! adorable blog! i stumbled upon you through nikki...i swear everyone from the ward is on here. your two girls are so adorable. i love that you dress them the same!!

penberthyfamily.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

the'll fight like cats and dogs, but they'll be best friends too, it's just the way it goes.