Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On the News

Gary Harper
3 On Your Side
3TV
Gary Harper heads up 3 On Your Side, the investigative unit of 3TV.
I'm gonna be on the news next week. Gary Harper from 3 on your side came to my house this morning to do a story. We're thinking about renting our house for the superbowl so I listed it on craigs list yesterday just to see what would come from it and my first call was Gary Harper. They're doing a story on renting your house out, what all needs to be done, what you should think about and different tips. He thinks he'll air the story next Mon. around 5:30 pm, watch for me.

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Sorry stupid me what do you mean rent your house out for the superbowl? I wish we could watch it. Tape it and bring it to Oregon!! i do hope you guys are still planning on coming.

Nancy said...

Okay that is hilarious, did that already air? When did you write this? We need another reminder.