Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

We had a wonderful Easter day. Tyler had so much fun! She was so excited about her easter basket, she kept saying "happy birthday!", and we would tell her "no it's Easter" and she would say "oh, happy Easter Bunny!"
She was so good at finding eggs, but she would find one and would be so concerned about what was inside, it took us forever to find all the eggs, stopping at everyone to look inside.
We had a wonderful dinner at my parents with all our family, but then the fun came to a crashing end. A long day of playing, eating only candy, and very little sleep added up to a very bad car ride home. We left my parents around 7pm, it's about a 45min. ride home. The first half of the ride she just YELLED at Madix, for who knows what and made Madix cry, then when we yelled at Tyler to stop both her and Madix just SCREAMED for the WHOLE ride. So going crazy listening to them Dave BLASTED the radio. It was a VERY LOUD ride home.

So it was a great day and just a horrible ride home.





12 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Cute Kimber! Super cute. I love the picture of them sitting in the crib together. Oh the joy of looking forward to the endless screaming. Dave cracks me up! Sorry I missed your call, tell Dave to call me sometime this week I would love to talk. When are you guys going to Utah?

Rochelle said...

Cute pics. I think Tyler's hair is getting so pretty. I hear ya about the loud trip home........that's like my day when Jayden is home from school. He and Alyssa just sit and scream at each other till I want to smack their heads together, knock them both out, and live happily ever after. j/k :).

Elise and Dan said...

We had a great Easter too! Sounds a lot like yours! Too much candy no naps, so much excitment, and a 1 hour drive back from Chandler at 9pm. Glad the first part of the day was great! =)

The Becker Bunch said...

AH YESssssssss...the crying from no naps! Luckily on Sat. for Easter at my parents...Keat just zonked on the floor and slept the whole way home! That no nap thing is hard on those little kiddos! I too, LOVE the picture of them in the crib!! CUTENESS!!

Nancy said...

they look so cute, don't you love car rides like that? You should keep a kids music CD in your car, you'd be amazed how well it works. Try the Backyardagains.

Steph Weaver said...

Your girls always look so cute! I have had my share of those dreaded car rides, I am with Dave...turn the music up louder!

andreamatrix said...

I think that's normal behavior for any family gathering? Of course we have either a 7 or a 9 hour drive.

Amanda said...

So freakin cute! I just love you guys and I can't wait to meet my two nieces! Crazy I still haven't seen them! Are you guys coming out for the summer?

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love their easter dresses! They are both so cute! Holidays are a little bit rough with young cildren, huh?

mph said...

The girls look adorable! Your backyard looks awesome! Did you do any of it yourselves?

Jenny Roberts said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Easter. Totally understand about the loud rides home...we have those moments quite often.

The Three Peas said...

You and Dave are in SO much trouble when they become teenagers. What a couple of knockouts!
Yes...we DEFINITELY need to hit up the park more. It was cute to see Savy follow Tyler around!