Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And 8th Grade!

Thanks Stephanie, I failed to mention my horrible day with the 8th grade. Going along with my last post of my terrible night, that day I had to teach 8th grade! I usually love subbing. It's typically really easy, they work quietly and then I play quiet ball with them, but every now and then I get a horrible class and yesterday was one of them. 8th graders are just punks, I won't go into details but I did have to send "Tashika" to the office. That's the great thing about subbing, I never have to go back to that class again.
So coming home from that day with a big headache, kind of explains my impatience with my kids last night.

6 comments:

Moss Family said...

Your girls are so cute! It was great to see you at the park today...hopefully we can have more "park days"! I didn't know you subbed? We need to talk about this...I am going to start subbing as soon as my fingerprint card gets here. And I have so many questions about it...I want to do middle school and high school, but now your 8th grade class exp. scares me!?!?

andreamatrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andreamatrix said...

When kids start acting like kids...and they have a tendency to do just that.... if we are running low on patience then it just goes south so quickly. I SO get it!

Toria said...

Hopefully Tashika doesn't read your blog. All I can say is watch your back when subbing for jr. high. Remember, 8th grade is the year Egon put staples in Mrs. Farmers drink!

Nancy said...

ya, I don't think I could do eighth grade ever, I didn't even particularly like being in it the first time.

mph said...

I think that is probably one of the hardest ages. I know I was a total pain in the butt at that age.