Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Parks, Bikes and New Hobbies

Not too much new has been happening around here, we're just enjoying the beautiful weather.

I just got this baby carrier for my bike, yeah I can finally go on bike rides again. I got this sweet beach cruiser for my b-day when I was pregnant with Tyler and me and Dave used to always go on bike rides. I haven't really been since Ty was born. Madix only likes it when I go really fast though, so watch out everyone.


Tyler just picked up a new hobby of painting. She sits at her chair forever and loves to paint. She's so good at dipping it in the water first then the paint everytime.



Madix's new hobby is standing. Yep, she's still is not crawling on her hands and knees (army crawl only) but she loves to stand. Everytime I set her down she goes right to something she can hold on to to stand. WOW- she just turned 8 months and is gonna be walking before I know it. My babies grow up too fast!!


Last week we went to the Railroad Park in Scottsdale with a buch of friends and had so much fun! They have a train that you ride around the park which Tyler loved, but Mads and Ty's favorite was the Merry-Go-Round!

9 comments:

Heidi and Jace said...

Cute pictures. You do so good at getting pictures of your cute girls doing cute things! How fun to get the bike stroller!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Kimber how fun! Cute Pics. I cannot wait to meet Madix. We definitely need to plan something the Summer. Get Ashton and the kids together. I love the bike. I have been looking into getting a bike. I found the best webstie beach cruisers.com. They also have a kid stroller to hook up on the back. I want to do lots of biking in Georgia!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Tyler's budding artistic talent! Madix's face in that merry-go-round picture is priceless. She looks so happy!

Rochelle said...

Cute, Cute pics. I can't believe our babies are getting so big. They DO grow up way too fast.

Amie said...

Sweet bike trailer Kimber! We used to have one...I miss it. Love the picture of Tyler and Madix on the carousel! They both look SO HAPPY! That was a fun day wasn't it!

andreamatrix said...

So fun. I miss my bike. Looks like you are all doing well.

:) said...

I love your bike, it is awesome. Pink even. Your girls are so adorable!

The Becker Bunch said...

That WAS a fun day...thanks for indulging me with a Scottsdale trip...I'm glad you had a good time! I love the bike trailer...I really need to do some sort of excercising and fast!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I found your blog! Your kids are adorable. I never realized you guys were so outdoors-y. I'm excited to play VB on Wednesday!