Monday, February 25, 2008

Ty and Mads Updates


Tyler just turned 2 and is so much fun. She learns things so fast and most of it just makes us laugh, she's so dang cute.

1. Whenever she finds some chapstick she'll bring it to me and say "Don't eat it"
2. She has a book with lots of animals in it and she's so good at pointing to the animal, saying what it is, then the noise it makes. But when the animal doesn't really have a noise she thinks the noise is it's name over and over. She'll point to the snail and say "snail" and the noise is "snail snail, snail snail" and she thinks the name of a sheep is "baa sheep".
3. Whenever she wants something really bad after I tell her no she says "just ONE mommy" and holds up 1 finger. I can never resist after that.
4. She is very courteous to talk to Madix in the car.
Madix- "ba ba ba ba ba"
Tyler - "ba ba ba ba ba" repeated over and over
Or
Madix- "waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" crying
Tyler- " bluh bluh bluh bluh" with her tongue moving in and out. Madix stops and stares at her then when Tyler stops Madix starts, then Tyler will do it again, over and over. I listened to this for a half hour in the car the other day. Can't wait till they can have real conversations.
5. She is really polite, whenever I accidently scratch her or bump her head putting her into the car she immedietly says "sorry mommy".
6. Whenever she goes pee in her diaper she says "poo poo in toilet". She thinks pee and poo are the same thing, and she tells me in toilet a litle too late.
7. She thinks a monster says "shhhhhwoooo, shhhhhwooooo", really quietly, Don't know where she got that but at leaste it's not a scary monster.
8. The best is when I lay her down for bed and hear her singing "lullaby, go to sleep" over and over, or she wakes up singing "E-I-E-I-O", she loves to sing.
9. She just started saying full sentences like "I eat grapes", it's not correct but so cute.
10. She thinks she's in charge of Madix, always telling her what to do and "no no Maddies", I was determined to NOT have her go by Maddie but that's the only thing Tyler will call her.

MY SWEET MADIX

She's almost 8 months and is just as sweet as can be. She hardly ever cries when Tyler hits her and takes away her toys. She has 6 teeth and still a pro at army crawling. She just started pulling herself up to standing! She can't even properly crawl and she can pull herself up to stand. Tyler only crawled for like 2 weeks then started walking, I think Mads will do the same thing. She's growing so fast and is also so much fun.

8 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

What sweet little girls you have!! They are just adorable!! Keat needs to figure out this whole talking/learning thing and quick! He's starting to worry me!!:) I think we are planning for Wednesday(march5th) for the railroad park. Invite anyone you want...should be FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

You already have Madix in pigtails? That is so cute! I can't believe she's already standing. She could barely sit up when I saw her last week. She's gonna be walking and eating before Hanna - who still has no balance and no teeth!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love the update. They are adorable. I cannot wait to meet sweet Mads!! I love the tennishoes and socks Ty is wearing. Oh I cannot wait to experience such fun times!

Nancy said...

They're so cute Kimber, enjoy them while they are little, they don't stay that way for long!

Rochelle said...

I love two....its the cutest age...and the most frustrating. You're girls are adorable. I think I finally got my kids over their illnesses..it was one after another. They were all left with ear infections after the respiratory stuff. Anyway..cute postings....keep it up.

Amie said...

I just love all of the funny things that these two year olds are starting to say! Aiden always tells Andy, "Hurry up Daddy" whenever we're going somewhere. Daddy tends to dink around! :) Ah the days when Aiden didn't care when Alex stole his toys...they are long gone now. Aiden has lungs like I have never heard on a boy when Alex takes things from him. Madix will learn to hold her own in about a year or so!

Elise and Dan said...

Such cute girls, and cute pics! They are both at such fun ages! engoy it!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

The chapstick one made me laugh! For some reason kids love to eat it and lick it off their lips! I can't believe Madix is already pulling herself up!