Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tyler's Birthday Party


Tyler turns 2 on Valentine's Day but we had her pary last Saturday, and it was lots of balloons and fun! Her cousin Braxton's birthday is a day before her's so we had their party together, he turns 1.


Madix sure did love all the balloons!


We had a pinata and the head broke of before we could break the body and get the candy.

Tyler was a pro at blowing out her candle, I had to relight it about 5 times because she kept wanting to blow it out. Tyler would very delicately take one finger and dip it in the cake and lick it. Then there was Braxton. I've never seen a baby go at a cake like he did. He demolished every little bit. I guess that's the difference between boys and girls.


Tyler didn't understand that the doll bed was for the doll and not for her.

12 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

She is JUST BEAUTIFUL!! WOW, you are gonna have issues in about 14 years!!:) Happy Birthday to Tyler...can you believe they are TWO!? Where did the years go?! They sure are "FUN" at this age, aren't they?!

andreamatrix said...

Looks like a great party! I am more of a Braxton cake eater myself...

Dusty said...

Turning two is so much fun! Tyler is so cute! Ava had that same cake for her 2nd b-day.

Donna said...

So cute Kimber! Man how time flies! We double up birthdays with cousins too. It's more fun that way. Your little Madix will be having HER first birthday before you know it...crazy!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Tyler sitting in the doll bed is so cute! I couldn't stop smiling at that picture! That one's a keeper! I can't believe how long her hair is for only being two. I guess Mallory's just grows really slow. You have such a sweet family !

Rochelle said...

Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. Now its been our turn to be sick. Its never fun watching your kids be miserable. Cute birthday pics. Its so hard to believe she is two.
Rochelle

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Little Ty!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. We sure love you. Beautiful family. Little Mad's is growing so fast. I need to come see that little one!!!

Toria said...

Happy birthday Tyler! Cute pigtails!

The Becker Bunch said...

I wanted to wait till today to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!! Now it's official...what a special day to be born!! Have a great day!

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! It doesn't seem that long ago that she was in your belly and I was talking to you about being induced. Crazy! I love the birthday pics. Great journaling! :) I'm with Stephanie...I'm more of a Braxton cake eater myself!

Nancy said...

I can't believe she's two, I love her pigtails, and so cute that she wants to get in the doll bed.

Dawn said...

My girls have that same cute outfit from pumpkin patch! She is so cute! It was so fun to see you at Nancy's bash I hope it's not so long next time!!