Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Wonderful Weekend

I had such a fun weekend! It started Friday, me and Dave finally got to use our massages we got for Christmas, it was so relaxing.

Still nobody gives them as good as Dave.


Then we went to Macayo's where I had my favorite meal in the whole world. Green corn tamale with baja sauce, if you haven't tried it you really need to go try. Dave hates it though, it's a little different, kind of sweet and spicy.



Saturday was such a beautiful day and both my kids are finally really healthy, yeah!! We can actually go out and do stuff. So we went for a nice long walk and found a fun tree for Tyler to climb. She loved it and talked about it all day. She learned about the bark and the sap.



Tyler actually let Madix sit in her lap for a picture without pushing her- amazing.



Saturday night Nancy had a pajama party for her 30th b-day, it was so fun, and fun to see old H.S. friends. And me and Tami made her a really cute apron! So cute, Tami did most of it, but I did cut.





Sunday was the best Superbowl ever! according to Dave, the football fanatic. My mom throws the best Superbowl party with tons of food (she always over does it). So the girls ate and played games while the guys watched the game.


And no we did not get our house rented out. We had the same brilliant idea as 7,000 other people.



My dad loves to feed Tyler all his weird concoctions, and Tyler actually likes them. I think that's why my dad likes Tyler so much, she's the only one who likes all his weird food.

9 comments:

Jacque said...

these pics are so cute! and, kimber, oh my gosh!!! green corn tamale w/ baja sauce is MY favorite meal, too!! (i always ask for the baja sauce on the side, because it's so spicy). it was my mom's favorite as well. she's the one who first encouraged me to try it. how funny! it was great seeing you at nancy's party. i love you!

The Becker Bunch said...

Ahhhhhh, massages sound great! Where did you get them at? Seth and I want to do that for V-day! Sounds like a great weekend!! Hey, what is the name of your friend who does bracelets...does she have a website?! I'd LOVE to get some! Thanks!!:)

Anonymous said...

How fun Kimber!! I love massages! What a fun idea a PJ party, how fun you could be so close to friends. Thanks for the updates. Super cute family

Anonymous said...

That was a fun weekend for me too. And as far as the apron goes, I did not do most of it - it was a total team effort. And we are a great team!

andreamatrix said...

I'm so going to Macayos to try your tamale. I'm a tamale freak! Glad your all healthy!

jaimey said...

Kimber!! It's so good to hear from you and to get caught up with everything you've been up to. Your blog is so fun, and your family is adorable! :) Jacque told me she'd seen you at Nancy's party . . . wish I could've been there to see everyone, too. :) By the way, the picture and story about Tyler eating all her grandpa's weird food concoctions cracked me up. So cute. :)

shel7by said...

Looks like a fun party. Tami needs blonde hair. I'm glad you guys all still get together from time to time.

Amie said...

Kimber! I'm so happy that you finally have a household of healthy people! Glad you had an awesome superbowl Sunday, even though your house didn't get rented out. Maybe it was for the better??? Fun pictures. Yea Tyler for being nice to Maddox!

Nancy said...

fun weekend, I'm so glad you came to the party. All of my other friends thought you guys with your dancing and acrobatics were hilarious!