Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Presidents Day Weekend- From Snow to Water

What a fun weekend, how many places can you go snowboarding and wakeboarding the same weekend.

It was such a beautiful day in Flagstaff. It had just snowed the day before, so it was great snow and not a cloud in the sky. This is actually me landing a 180 but our stupid camera has like a 5 sec. delay so we couldn't get any of the jumps in the air. We LOVE to ride in the trees where it's FRESH powder, so much fun! And this is Dave going off a jump, I tried to take it extra early so with the delay it would get him in the air, stupid camera.




Check out this sweet Malibu boat my dad just bought 2 weeks ago. We're so stoked to go on it all summer (and would love to take whoever wants to go with us). With the wind it was a bit chilly.


We thought it would be hard with the kids, but they loved it! The boat rocked Madix right to sleep.


Dave was the only one crazy enough to get in, the water was 57 degrees but he said it was warm with his wetsuit.



6 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun and adventurous family you have! I love doing fun things with a boat, but I've never tried anything with snow....maybe some day!

The Becker Bunch said...

HOW STINKIN' FUN!! Az does have it's good things I guess...like snow and heat all in one weekend!!:) It looks like you all had a great time!! Don't tell Seth about the boat...he'll be bugging you all summer!! Wait, maybe that will be me!!:)

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Kimber what a fun weekend. I cannot wait to go to Bend next week. It will be nice to see snow and get away. I think I will try snowboarding again - I should come hang out with you and you can teach me - i bet you would be more patient than my brothers. I am so excited to get out on our boat again. Nice boat!! Go Dave! Andrew would have got right in as well, not me I hate cold water with and without a wet suit. Love the hats!

Steph Weaver said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I love the hats that your girls are wearing! To answer your question...we go to Disneyland every couple weeks and your girls would love it. My Ellie is 2 and she is so much fun to watch interact with all the characters and princesses! Bring them over, you would have a great time!

Nancy said...

looks like fun, guess we know what you will be up to all summer!

Dusty said...

Looks like it was a fun weekend. Tim really wanted to go snowboarding but we just never got it together. I haven't been since before I had Jaiden.