Thursday, February 14, 2008

MY VALENTINE AND MY VALENTINE BABY!!!

What an amazing day to celebrate love! Not only do I get to celebrate love for Dave but what greater love is there than the birth of your child- my sweet Tyler.


My sweetheart- the love of my life, my best friend, my eternal companion and the best dad to my children.

My Valentine Baby





Happy birthday Tyler!!! Wow, I can't believe my baby is 2! She is just so much fun right now. She's like a real person, appose to a baby. She's understanding so much and we can talk and have almost a real conversation.
All day she's been singing "happy b-day to Ty Ty" and I ask her what today is and she says "I two" and holds up one finger. I ask her what her name is, she says "Tyler Easton". When I tell her "Say bye Tyler" when people are leaving she yells "Bye Tyler!". We just adore her so much and although I never want her to grow up, I'm looking forward to every stage in her life and all the happiness I know she'll bring us.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

How fun for Tyler to have her birthday on Valentine's Day, so glad you are all finally healthy, we need to get together for lunch!

andreamatrix said...

Sweet pictures. I am loving your wedding gown. I can't believe Tyler's two!!!

Elise and Dan said...

Kimber your dress is gorgeous! Happy Birthday Tyler! She is just too cute! It looks like she had a blast on her birthday! Our Blog is franklinfam.blogspot.com

Jacque said...

that pic of you two on your wedding day is gorgeous! and how sweet that tyler's b-day is V-day!