Monday, May 17, 2010

Only 6 more days!!

I had my doctors apt. this morning. He told me I'm dialated to a 2 and my cervix is really soft and ready. I was scheduled for the 26th but he didn't think I would make it that long and wants to do it this week! I told him my mom's in Hawaii until Friday night, so he said, OK, let's do it Sunday. I said OK, (I didn't really know what else to say, I my as well). So this Sunday it is. Really I'm gonna have a baby in 6 days??!!! They'll bring me in Sunday night to probably deliver Monday morning, so May 24th should be her birthday, YIKES!!!
Watch Me Grow

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

This was yesterday 9 almost 10 months! Could be my last photo prego. We'll see if I last another week:)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

you look fabulous my dear! good luck!

Nancy said...

You're all belly. From behind you don't even look pregnant. Good luck on Sunday, can't wait to meet little Tayt!

Elise and Dan said...

beautiful pregnant lady! So excited for you!

Amanda said...

so exciting! we will be praying for you! love you guys!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I love your hair in that last photo - - gorgeous!!! WOW I cannot believe you are 38 weeks almost 39 weeks! 6 days we welcome Tayt to the family how exciting. I cannot wait to hear all about it. I go in for my 37 week appt on Thursday to get checked so we will see how these next 3 weeks go for me. Love you.

Nielsen Family said...

You look fabulous as always!!! No matter how far a long. What a special time for your family. We can not wait to see our new cousin on just a few days.

Tami G. said...

Cutest pregnant girl ever - and you're about to go back down to size zero! Good luck! Can't wait to meet Tayt :)

Rochelle said...

You look Great! I wish I was brave and had taken more preggo pics of myself!
Good luck sunday!

Toria said...

you look amazing- I need to do what you're doing and eat what you're eating now and for my next pregnancy!