Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2 More Weeks!

Yup, 2 more weeks, 14 days, May 26th I'll be having a baby!! I'm all scheduled that Wed. night to go in and get induced (3 days before my actual due date). I had a dr's apt. this morning, they did an ultrasound to measure the baby and she's measuring at 7lbs 5oz! Yikes, so they say about half a pound a week. So that will put her around 8:5, we'll see. I'm dialated to about a 1, so maybe she'll come sooner! (they also said she has long legs:) does that sound like our family??
I'm super excited and a bit scared to have 3 kids. How am I ever gonna go any where?! I know, people do it all the time, but man it's gonna be hard.

37 weeks!
This is me on mothers day. Since we have early church, instead of breakfast in bed Dave came home and made me his yummy greek delight, with the best orange creamcycle soda. And he spoiled me all day long, it was a great day.

Dave cookin away, he's quite the chef when he wants to be. Always coming up with these great concoctions.


I know I've mentioned it before but seriously? what a weird kid. This is what she wants everyday for BREAKFAST. Bread with mayo, mustard and pepperoni's. (sometimes she wants peppers and hotsauce too) I don't let her have it everyday, but hey, why not sometimes?

We were supposed to go to my Granny's 90th b-day party Fri. night but some idiot had to shoot at people on the freeway and was killed. So the whole freeway was shut down and after sitting on the freeway for an hour NOT moving at all we had to turn around and go home. My girls were so sad to not go to the birthday party I told them I would go buy them a toy. Perfect way to describe my girls..... We went to Toys R Us where they each got to pick out one toy. Tyler picked cars and this race track.


Madix picked a baby doll (even though she already has like 10). Just sitting in the chair reading books to her baby dolls:)


She sits and reads books to her dolls at leaste once a day. It's SOOOO cute!


She loves to play pretend. She sat in our shoe closet for hours pretending it was her house, with all her stuff. Where Ty will be outside for hours looking for bugs. They are so different. How is Tayt gonna be????

6 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love this post!!! I cannot believe 2 weeks away!!! It will be fun to see how Tayt is going to be! Yummy that orange soda looks so good and Dave's greek delight is the best, I must say I am craving his yummy egg sandwich - - I had no idea he was CHEF DAVE, not just JD DAVE. You guys are super cute and cannot wait to spend more time with you!! I just love you!!!

Jenny Roberts said...

You look amazing! Your girls are so cute and I love that they have such different interests. Life needs variety. Wishing you the best over the next couple of weeks.

Nielsen Family said...

Sounds like my children. My oldest out looking for creepy crawlers and Maile imagining all day long. Love you and love seeing Dave with the apron on. Good luck in the next few weeks.

Elise and Dan said...

You will be so great with 3 kids. I was scared out of my whits, but it was good. I think it was actually more difficult to go to 2 kids, than 3 kids. Maybe it is the age difference. I don't know. You will do great! And, it looks like Madix will adore Tayt! She's going to think she's a little Mommy! Abree is also a little tom boy like Tyler. She likes girly things, but also really enjoys doing boy stuff. She loves to hunt for bugs and is totally into animals. I am excited for you! Good luck in two weeks! You are lucky that you have family sorta close to help out.

Rochelle said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you to have number 3! It'll be easy for you. Remember how you were concerned about going from 1 to 2 kids...escpecially how close they were in age? And that turned out nicely, so third times a charm. :)

Melanie said...

Only two weeks left and still looking adorable! I love seeing your cute family! So glad you got away with Dave for a fun weekend before the sleepless nights hit again! Love ya!