Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dance to Gymnastics


Tyler had her dance recital a little bit ago and she was too dang cute




Waiting to go on stage


Ty's class


We took just Ty out to a special dinner before her recital

On stage dancing

I was so nervous for her and wasn't sure if she would freak out or what but she did SOOO good and loved it. I was so proud

She got lots of flowers afterwords from Kacey and Kyle and Gigi and Grandpa


Since this post is all about Ty, I had to throw a picture of Madix in cause she just cracks us up. She wore these goggle for about an hour one morning and would not let me take them off her.

So we decided to try something new and give gymnastics a try. So she started a class with her friend Savannah

Stretching

Has to reach high before her front rolls


Handstand

They love the tramp

Seat drop

On the BIG balance beam

Look at her nice arabess

She loves gymnastics, I think we'll stick with this for a bit it's a little more exciting and more fun than dance.

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Fun! We are doing the same thing this fall....it is so fun that our girls are the same age and neck and neck in what they are doing. I just need to get around posting the pictures don't I! They are adorable....so when are you making a trip this way to say hi...Loves.

Elise and Dan said...

Abree did Dance, and then I signed her up for Gymnastics. She loves it! She's never complained about going.
Tyler is so cute in her recital outfit! I bet she loved being on stage!

andreamatrix said...

How cute are your girls! I'm telling you, enjoy them as much as you can. Once they start school, half of their day is without you and you spend the few hours you have with them repairing the damage of the world...