Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Big 2!!

Happy Birthday Madix!!!










I LOVE my baby Mads!!! She is the biggest mama's girl ever. While sometimes she does need me too much, I totally love how much she loves me! And like I said a few posts ago, I love the stage she is at.
-She is very stubborn and you can not make her smile or laugh or go to anyone unless SHE wants to.
-But when she's in a good mood she is so loving, loves to cuddle, and is so much fun.
-She has the best imagination and can make believe for hours.
-She will not be pushed around and is not afraid to push kids much bigger than her.
-She loves to sing, just like her sister. I love singing to her at night and she "tries" to sing along with me in her cutest little baby voice.
-She is very smart. Can already count to 10 and is starting to talk in sentences.
-She is our funny one, and makes us laugh all the time.
We love you Maddie Kai!!


We had a little birthday party for her last night.

All ready for her party but is not in the mood to smile yet.

blowing up balloons

with cousin Brax

It was a pool- pizza- party! Playin with Gigi

Ty and Mads both adore their cousin Thalia



My mom, Kacey, Me and Tami

Mads with dad

singing happy birthday



She sure enjoyed her elmo cupcake, the frosting at leaste

Present time!



end of the party with their party favors

Dad opening up all the toys

Then this morning the birthday fairy brought her this!

SO FUN!

All ready to go get lunch and play at the mall on her birthday, one last play.

7 comments:

andreamatrix said...

What a fun birthday!

Tami G. said...

She IS so cuddly - that's my favorite thing about her. Beautiful girl. So fun.

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Birthday a day late. I have been at girls camp and got to come home for a day. We love you. Jared, Michelle, and the kids.

Sharry said...

Happy Birthday Mads!! Sure love you!! love Ashton, Drew and Dre

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday to your little Maddie! I love that picture on your sidebar under Dave's girls, you can see how cuddley she is.

Fun to hear from you, sorry I forget to check in as often. Glad to see you are all doing well.

Elise and Dan said...

No way! She has gotten SO big! And so beautiful!

Amanda said...

She is getting so big! I loved seeing the pictures, thanks for posting.