Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving good ol' Jack

So blogger decided to switch my pictures and put them out of order, so o'well.




The end result of Jack. Dave was carving a hole in the bottom to put a candle and Tyler said "look, he's cutting his bum!" Oh the things kids say.

After Dave made her stick her hand in the pumkin once she was done and just wanted her hand clean.

Dave had to make Madix put her hand in also to feel, and she did not like it. I have such whimpy girls.

Do I really have to stick my hand in there? she did not want to.

They started out really excited about carving the pumpkin.

So, we went to the fair a week ago and my brother Benson has the basketball game down to a T. And if you've ever tried those it's ALMOST impossible,they've fixed the rims so it's really tricky. The trick is to go really high with the ball and let it drop in. He wins a prize everytime. He won Tyler this huge penguin, that she HAS to sleep with. The problem is it takes up most her crib.

Tyler was soooooo excited to see Cayou. She watches him every morning. She wanted to go home with him.

9 comments:

Amie said...

Too funny! I have to be the "man" of the house and pull out all the pumpkin stuffin's every year. All my boys, including Andy think it's the grossest thing ever! I love it! Happy late birthday. Gosh I feel so rotten about not realizing it was your birthday...I'm your VT for heaven sakes!!! I deserve to have pumpkin stuffin's thrown at me!

Jenny Roberts said...

I'm impressed...those basketball games at the fair are hard.

Rochelle said...

My kids thought the pumpkin guts were gross too..oh the wimpy city kids these days! Blogger has been posting my pics backwards too..I've just been cutting and pasting them where I want them to be. Its a pain!

Dawn said...

Pumpkin carving and the Fair! Sounds like we are living the same life, ha ha!! So fun to see you today. I would love to have you guys out in November for my bday. Thanks for suggesting it. Can't wait to see you again. ps: you look amazing!!

Dawn said...

i forgot to mention that I love your new title box. Good job Tami!!

Nancy said...

It was so fun to see everyone yesterday, I totally had my camera and forgot to take pictures! Looks like you guys had fun carving your pumpkin, the girls are adorable.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

You guys make me laugh, Dave makes me laugh I can just hear him with the girls, No you cannot eat unless you stick your hand in, ha ha so funny. I am totally going to do that with Ashton. Tonight we are carving ours may be I will start early and every year have him feel around. Honestly I think it is the "sticking" the hand down inside - unfamiliar territory kind of spooky.

Natalie said...

Fun happenings! Love the gooy-ness of the pumpkins! I haven't been to a fair for YEARS! Happy Halloween!

Nielsen Family said...

My little girl gaged and said "I am out of here!" No seriously she gaged like three times in a row. Jaxen, would not do it and finally Aunt Jenny made him touch it once and he ran inside crying to wash it off..I guess Stacey's kids are the normal ones?????