Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween from the Eastman Witches, Wizard & Baby Cat!



This is the cutest little cat I've ever seen

Along with the cutest little witch I've ever seen








with the cousins

Madix definently had the hang of getting the candy and putting it in her pumpkin


You always have to dump out all your candy at the end to look at it

At trunk or treat the night before, suckers are definently the favorite.

Tyler's little buddy Savannah









We had a wonderful, SPOOKY Halloween, & we hope you all did too!

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Adorable pics! I'm so glad you and Dave dressed up too. Justin doesn't ever dress up with me...we're lame I guess.

Jenny Roberts said...

Cute, cute. Happy Halloween.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love the costumes!! I cannot wait to dress up next year with Ashton and take him trick or treating. The girls are adorable in their costumes!

Amie said...

CUTE costumes on CUTE girls! It cracks me up to see Dave in his shorts and flip-flops...ONLY in Arizona can we walk around in summer wear as we take our kids trick-or-treating!!! :)

Nancy said...

I am very impressed with you and Dave, holy cow you guys go all out. Very fun.

Tami G. said...

Kimber, you are seriously HOT with black hair! Tyler gets my vote for best costume. She is a cute little witch.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love the costumes this year. The little kitty costume is hilarious!

Happy Halloween!

mph said...

You guys look AWESOME!!! Love the costumes!! Cute ideas!