Monday, October 6, 2008

Quirks

I've been tagged by my lovely cousin Natalie to let everyone know all my quirks, or 6 of them, I'll spare you my really bad or embarrassing ones. So I'm supposed to list 6.

1. Handstands and Cartwheels- I love them! Whenever I'm in a big feild of grass, I like to run and do a cartwheel. And me and Tami LOVE to have handstand contests (I used to beet her in H.S., now I can never beet her). I couldn't even resist doing handstands when I was pregnant.

2. Chicken- I won't eat chicken at restaurants or hardly any meats. I just don't like the fat and cartilage you find every so often. So I only eat chicken if I can cook it and make sure all the yuckies are cut off. Or if I ever eat hot wings I use a fork and a knife, so I can just cut off the "good" chicken.

3. Dances- Tami and I still know all our dances from Junior High and H.S. that we made up and still like to do them.

4. Feet- I can't stand them! Baby feet are the only good things that could come from feet. Every now and then if I'm feeling charitable I'll let Dave touch me with his feet in bed but not very often. My dad's feet are the WORST and he purposely puts them on me all the time, I punch him if he does.

5. Cake and Brownie Batter- I would much rather eat the batter than the cooked thing. Me and Tami would eat a whole bowl of brownie mix in college. I always save TONZ in the bowl after I put it in the pan for me to eat.

6. Slumber Parties- Am I too old to have slumber parties? Tami brought her kids over just a couple of months ago and had a slumber party!
Most my quirkiness envolves Tami- I love you Tami.

I tag Meaghan, Deirdre and Rochelle

7 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE IT! those are great quirks. I'm with ya on the chicken. Sometimes you never know what you're biting into.

I love the handstands and cartwheels! That's hilarious!

Steph Weaver said...

I love all your quirks and I am totally with you on the feet thing...they are just gross! You have quite the memory for all your dances, so funny!

Rochelle said...

I only wish I could do a handstand. Too funny that you and Tami still have contests...I remember seeing that earlier on your blog. I'll get to your tag after the scottsdale classic is over.

The Becker Bunch said...

That's funny!! I DESPISE feet. At NAU people made me gag so hard I almost threw up when they were talking about some guy sucking on a girls toes one night! Uhhhhhg, I have a HUGE feet phobia!! Glad I'm not the only one...it makes me ANGRY when someone says, "OH, those are such cute feet" NOPE...no such thing as CUTE FEET!! Okay, I'm done. Loved your post!

Tami G. said...

Ha ha! That's so awesome. I never thought about it, but I guess we are VERY quirky (and you didn't even mention Marn - what would people think if they knew?!) Our dances and handstands and slumber parties make me so happy. I hope you never stop asking me to spend the night. Love, love, love you!

mph said...

That was a cute post. I am with ya on the batter and I think feet are nasty too, except baby feet.

Heidi and Jace said...

Fun pictures of your trip. Looks like fun! I love batter too! I tried your e-mail. I don't think I remembered it right, so e-mail me and I'll send you an invite. larkinaz@gmail.com
Thanks!