Saturday, October 11, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

Yay, fall weather is finally here and it was a perfect night to go the the pumkin patch!



This is the only picture she smiled in all night and she moved her head.


Riding the little train ride


With cousin Braxton



They had a little petting zoo. Tyler has become such a little scaredy cat. This is as close as she would get to the animals. And with parents like me and Dave, who aren't afraid of anything, I don't know how that's gonna work. Dave did tell her that she can't come out of the petting zoo until she pet the goat, so she very quickly touched the goat then ran away. Poor Ty.

Here's a pig, and Tyler said, "the pig is gonna eat me!", truly believing it.

She was even afraid of the chickens in the cage, I made her stand this close for a picture and she was totally scared.


8 comments:

Jonesfaminaz said...

I totally want to take Ella to a pumpkin patch. Where did you go? It looks like so much fun! Laura

Rochelle said...

I love that pumpkin patch! Except for paying for everything once you're inside is a major pain..but its only once a year right? I feel so bad for Ty..I can't believe she's afraid. We'll have to go see some horses (jolene hunt's house) and see if that's any better for her.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I cannot wait to take Ashton to the pumpkin patch. I think all kids are afraid at first, it is all new territory - well may be not those that live on farms, but who has chickens around these days, I think I would be scared at first having never been exposed before. That was such a cute post. I wonder what Ashton will be afraid of?

The Three Peas said...

Gracious Kimber...bless you for squeezing yourself into that wee train!!

Elise and Dan said...

looks like fun! Such cute girls you have! don't you just love fall!

The Price Family said...

That's funny, I was wondering how you knew we got a new car - especially considering I was way late to church on Sunday! I just assumed maybe Jason had talked to Dave about it but now I know! Anywho, your pumpkin patch pictures are so cute!

mph said...

Where is this pumpkin patch? It looks cute. Your girls always look so darling.

Nielsen Family said...

We just went to the pumpkin patch last Saturday and had so much fun! My kids are the same way! What is up with that! I love being back on the blogging scene and catching up with everyone. Although my recent post was not current, we are doing great! I will have to tell you all about it.... we love you.