Sunday, April 27, 2008

7 YEARS!!

Happy Anniversary to us!! Wow, we've been married 7 years today, and we've known each other for 11 years. And it's been the best 11 years of our lives. These are a couple of my favorite pictures, although I have a million to choose from.

This is our wedding announcement.

We had such a fun wedding and reception, even though Dave doesn't remember any of it.

This is the very first night we ever hung out. In Hawaii, we all shared a hotel room (yep, our first date we got a hotel room:) (it wasn't a date and there were 8 of us:)

Six Flags while we were dating. I love this picture and I love how grungy Dave looks. (my mom was a little nervous I was dating someone who wasn't exactly "clean cut") Little did she know what a goody goody boy he was.

Our honeymoon- we went to Sedona, San Diego, Cabo, New York, and Spain- so much fun!



Dave is the best husband ever and I just love being married to him. A few things I really love and admire about Dave.

He's extremely tall, dark, and handsome! I love his big jaw bones and the dimple in his chin.

He loves ME more than anything in the world. He is always doing his very best to make me happy.

He's so much fun and very adventurous. We have travelled and done so many things in the 11 years we have known eachother.

He is extremely hard working and determined. He pushed through law school and taking the bar twice and works really long days, all so he can provide for his family.

He cleans all the bathrooms every week. (I haven't cleaned a bathroom since we've been married)

The 7 years we've been married he's probably given me a back massage 90% of those nights. I love it, they're mostly really good massages too. I would much rather have a Dave massage than a proffesional massage.

He is very much respected and looked up to by his family, friends and colleagues. People are always going to Dave for his opinion and advice.

I could go on and on but I don't want to brag too much:)
Thanks Dave for being the best husband ever!



We had a wonderful weekend celebrating our anniversary. Friday night I took him out, we went to Black Angus and then to the Suns game, which was the worst Suns game ever, they played like crap!

Then Sat. Dave took me to The Point, a REALLY nice resort in Phoenix. We layed out by the pool, went for a hike. Then that night we ate at the fine dining restaraunt there, A Different Point of View. It was super fancy and fun but for the price we wouldn't go there again or recommend it.

18 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you guys. I love you! Kimber I love your hair!!! You look so good! You are a gorgeous couple. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures.

Rochelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! You two are so adorable together. Love the pics.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Thanks for writing me I was adding a post to my blog when I saw your post. I went back and read everything. So precious Kimber. How fun. What a good weekend. I was wondering what those last pictures were of. I actually tagged you on my last post!!

ERIN said...

Aaawww... HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY, Kimbo and Dave!!! We were in San Diego 7 years ago today??? WOW!!! I remember how BEAUTIFUL you were... and how much FUN we had at the reception!!! Looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Here's to MANY, MANY more!!! Love you, friend!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Congrats Kimber on 7 years! You too look just the same - so cute! I am excited to se you this Friday! Did we pick a time and place yet? Email me. :)

The Becker Bunch said...

SO CUTE!! Happy Anniversary Kimber!! What great pictures!! What a great time you both have had these past 11 years!! You two are just such a beautiful couple and have an adorable family!! We love you guys!

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! I love you both and you look so happy...they say seven years is where it starts getting so much better than it ever has been and up to now you too have been super blessed! You are the best. Loves. Michelle

Elise and Dan said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a sweet tribute to your hubs. He sounds like a great guy! It looks like you guys had so much fun on your special day!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! It sounds like you guys have really enjoyed the last 11 years together. Your personalities really go together so well too. You have a beautiful family.

Heidi and Jace said...

Happy Anniversary! I love to see old pictures and hear the story behind the picture. Jace doesn't remember our wedding day either. So. . . how did you get Dave to do the bathrooms? I need tips! Your dress is beautiful!!

Jenny Roberts said...

Congrats! You guys are a cute couple...so much fun.

Dawn said...

Congratulations on 7 years! Wow how time flies. I love all the flash back photos except of course the one from Hawaii. Not my best angle but definatley a fun night to remember. You look gorgeous and Dave looks so mature these days. I guess I haven't seen him in a while. Is that some gray I see in his hair?? ha ha Hope to see you again soon!!

:) said...

Your wedding dress is gorgeous. I can't remember what mine looked like, funny huh? Happy Anniversary!

mph said...

Congratulations!! You guys are a cute couple! Wow! Cleaning the bathrooms every week!!! Massages every night?!!!! You are spoiled girl!!!!!

Toria said...

happy anniversary kimber! Looks like you found a good one- and don't move away from Phoenix- those nights away are harder to come by when you don't know anyone who can watch your kids! OK and I love the Hawaii pic (I had no idea that was Dawn until I read her comment above, I had to go back and look at the picture and I thought I looked closely the first time to see if Dawn or Nancy was in it- haha).
Happy Anniversary- you've created quite the good looking family!

Mindi & Donovan said...

Happy Anniversary! Loved reading your blog!This is a really fun way to stay intouch with all of our busy lives. Sounds like the two of you have made alot of fun, and success in your 11 years together!

Moss Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! 7 years...that is awesome...looks like you have had lots of fun together!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't remember your wedding either, oh wait, you got married during finals and I couldn't go! Anyway funny that you guys didn't like the different point of view, we did that a couple years ago on our anniversary and loved it, I agree it's way pricey though. Congrats on 7!