Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Star Of The Week!

Tyler got star of the week in her class this week. The first day she had to bring in this poster that's all about herself. Today she brought something that is special to her. Ofcourse it her froggy that she's had since she was a baby. Tom. we write a special note about her for the teacher to read and a video of her when she was little for her class to watch.

I helped her spell words but she wrote this whole thing by herself. I didn't tell her anything to write.
I am 5 yrs old.
My birthday is Feb. 14th, 2006.
I live in Goodyear, AZ.
I am in this grade kinder.
My teacher is Mrs. Bradley.
I get to school by car.
These are the members of my family Dave, Kimber, Tyler, Madix, Tayte.
When I grow up I would like to be a Heart Doctor or Animal Doctor.
I am a star because I am nice and good at school.
Here are a few of my favorite thing...
Color- blue
Animal- dog
Food- Beef Jerky
Book- Dolphin Tale
Sport- Soccer
I show others that I care by.... being nice and helping them do stuff.

My favorite answers are Heart Doctor and Beef Jerky. She cracks me up.
This is crazy hair and sock day at school. Doesn't she look like a star??:) And with the boy we carpool with everyday, Keaton.




3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Oh I love Ty she makes me smile!! I also love those two answers . . . good for her a HEART DOCTOR!

Clement Family said...

Beef jearky... priceless!!!

Tami G. said...

I didn't know the frog's name was Tom...she sure is a star!