Friday, October 14, 2011

My Little Dancer

I LOVE that Mads loves dance and loves to put on leotards and tights and pretty tutu's every week. She just did a 6 week course this time around, so no big recital but they did a little performance today (the last day of class) for all the parents. Madix did so good and is so dang cute!
Here's all the pictures from a few different weeks.





She took the class with 2 of her good friends. Keira on the left and Kalissa on her right.






I LOVE these little leg warmers!

Her last day where they performed for us, so she got to wear a little makup.


So cute! My little dancer!

So she's supposed to be sitting with her legs out and knees UP and stretching. She has a really hard time with that, she's so used to sitting with her knees in.
As you can see, this is how she ended up stretching:) Her poor knees.

Me and Tayter's watching. She wanted to wear a ballet skirt also.
Her whole class with their certificates and their teacher Ms. Liza


I love my beautiful Madi Kai!

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I love her leg warmers, tutus and hair do's so cute Kimber!!! So fun to have a little dancer!

Tami G. said...

Me and Hanna thank you for bringing this little princess into the world!

Amanda said...

she is so beautiful! love the pics! so cute that she's into dance.