Monday, June 6, 2011

St. George

We headed to St. George this last weekend for my sister's wedding. The drive there was a bit crazy. I drove with my sister Kacey and our 5 little kids, 2 of them babies. Tayte was definently the worst. She does NOT like driving in cars and cried about half of the 7 hr. drive:)
But once we got there it was non stop fun activities.
The first night was her bridal shower- Me, Mel and Kacey

Tyler had an absolute blast with all the boys and their "boy" dress up cloths. I always said she hated to play dress up but I guess that's with dresses. She LOVED all the boys' costumes and I think she wore this belt with guns and lightsabers the whole 4 days we were there.
Tayters walking around. The weather was so beautiful!

Thursday night was her bachelorette party. I don't have many pics it got too crazy (jk), but it was a lot of fun.

Then Friday night was family pictures and the rehersal dinner. The kids ready for pictures. We have to wait a couple weeks to see those.


Saturday, the day of the wedding. That morning we went and got pedi and mani's, then Mel ran some errands while me and Kace went back to our hotel to lay out by the pool with the kids.
ALL the grandkids! (and Benson)
Madix LOVES Thalia
The babies
Then bathtime and get ready for the wedding. Wedding post coming soon!

1 comment:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Kimber the kids hair looks so adorable for the family photos, cannot wait to see more!!!