Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation!!

My baby is graduated from preschool:((! This has got to be one of the scarriest times for a parent (besides them leaving home) is going on to kindergarten. In less than 2 months I'm gonna be sending her out into the real world. A big school that will have big kids, and I will no longer be the main source of influence. I just pray she has a good foundation to go from. I know she will do great and be a good example for others.
Grandma Eastman happened to be here for Tyler's first preschool graduation.



Tyler with her 2 grandmas.
All ready in her gown.
Walking in.
Getting her diploma.
My beautiful graduate!
Great Granny even got to go and watch!
Tyler went to 2 preschools. One with a preschool down the street and another day that a group of us moms did and took turns teaching. Madix was in this one also. So Madix got to graduate her first year of preschool.



Dave was out of town and couldn't make it, so my parents came to watch.



Cousin Thalia also came.
Me and my graduates (plus Tayte)

Tayte can't wait till she can go to preschool!
Getting ready to start. Tayte really wants to be a part of the big kids.
Their CUTE preschool group. Marlee, Morgan, Tyler, Madix, Kolby (lucky boy), Kiera, Meg, Boston and Kalissa. What a fun group they've been. I really enjoyed teaching them.
It was a great program. They started by standing and saying the pledge, then singing the days of the week and months of the year.
Then they each had 3 letters they had to stand and say a little poem for.



"H is for hippo, H is for Hen, H is for Harry in my den!" They all did SOOO good memorizing all their letters and poems!
"K is for ketchup, K is for key, K is for kitten just for me."

Then they sang a really cute kingdergarten here I come song.
Then when each of them recieved their diplomas they had to say and spell their names to everyone.



And last the hat toss ofcours!! It was such a CUTE program.
Tyler with her best friend Morgan.
And topped it off with cupcakes and punch!
I'm SO proud of my graduates, they both did an AWESOME job and are SO smart!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny that they had a cap and gown to wear-too cute!!!!

LeVander Family said...

How sweet! I really hope Tyler and Brayden are in the same class that would be so fun! Brayden asks if we can go to Tyler's house all the time (the girl Tyler not the boy), so cute.