Sunday, May 29, 2011

Her Poor Face

My kids have NEVER colored on walls or anything they're not supposed to. I never worry about leaving markers out. So I go up stairs to check on Madix and Tayte and this is what I find....

At first I thought Tayte got hold of a marker, then I see Madix sitting there all innocently. I asked Madix "did you color your sister's face" and she just said "yes" like there was nothing wrong about it. She is my makeup girl, I think she was trying to decorate Tayte.
Then this las week Tayte biffed it at the gym on a big rubber slide. I guess she climbed to the top then went face first down. Her poor face!! She is pretty dang tough. They didn't call me in, said she only cried for a second.


Tayte face-

And another Tayte face (you can tell how she can have attitude)-


Ready for church





3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Tayte is 1!!! Happy Birthday! Everyone is growing up so quickly! Great pics!

Amanda said...

Oh man alive, what a trooper. I don't know how you contained your laughter when Madix told you she drew on her face—haha that is so funny!

Dave is looking pimpin in his tie! Did he get that at H&M as well??? I need to go buy Mike some of those pink shorts he got, I LOVE them!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I am in LOVE with H&M we need to go shopping there when I come in Sept. Love your Maxi dress. Tayte still looks super cute even with her wound!