Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mels Wedding!!



Getting ready. Look how beautiful she looks! Both of them:)

Look at our fun shoes.
It was fun to do another wedding for my sister.
My girls with Mels twins, Tyson and Becker.
Brax and Ty
Mads with a pouty face. It seems like I have a lot of these pictures:) She's still adorable.
Me and my little sis, Kacey.
Waiting for the wedding to start. Look at that HOT guy!


Ring bearers, Tyson and Becker
Dallin and Chads daughter Makayla
Screwzie and Chads other daughter Miya
The Wedding
Me and Omy

She was fascinated by the rose peddles on the ground
Gigi and Tayters






Mel and Chad! What an adorable couple.

Chads car got decorated and Mels car got decorated and my mom got to drive Mels car home all the way to Phoenix:)
The babies

Dave and Kyle
Me and my big girls.





FUN weekend and BEAUTIFUL wedding!! Congratulations Mel and Chad!!

5 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

You guys look so good, let me guess H&M? LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes and that super cute belt you are wearing.

Tami G. said...

Such great sister pictures. I LOVE Mel's dress. Lucky girl - so happy for her :)

Amanda said...

Your sister looks gorgeous! I love her dress. Where did you and Kasey get your shoes??? I love them! You girls are stunning?

It is sad to see Kyle in a sling :(. Glad he is doing alright! What fun pictures! Oh and Dave looks handsome as always!

Amanda said...

I forgot to say that I am soooo happy for your sister! I am glad she found a wonderful mate!

Toria said...

you girls look gorgeous! Congrats to Mel- they look like a great couple!! I'm so happy for her.