Sunday, May 1, 2011

Favorite time of year

It's hard to say for sure cause I love the begining and newness of every season, but I think the begining of summer is my favorite. I love when it starts to get hot and that means outside everyday in the pool and popsicles.

Madix and best friend Hanna

Simming and popsicle with Tami's kids, Hanna, Colby and Nolan

Look at these jumps

Good job Mads!

We also had fun in the sun for cousin Jace's 1st birthday. Remember slip n slides we used to do as kids?:)


Ty kept running down the whole thing then slide on her knees at the end.

Cousins- Dallin, Mads, Ty, Becker, Tyson Braxton and Screwz

AND the babies- Jace and Tayters trying out the baby pool.

Look at that bathing beauty!



She loves the bath but wasn't a big fan of this.
Happy 1st birthday Jace!

I also just finished my first session of swim lessons and it went great. I love teaching little kids how to swim and seeing the change from the first day to the last. I do 3 classes a day 3 days a week. What a great job to just walk out my back door and go into my pool. I love it!