Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tayters Is 9 Months!

My Tayters is 9 months old. She hasn't done too many new things this month. And really, I'm not gonna sugar coat it, this last month has been a tough month with her. She was sick the first part and then just became SUPER needy. She's a big mamas girl, so if I'm around at all and I'm not holding her she cries. So this has been kinda a hard month. With 3 at home and a needy baby, it might have convinced me that I'm done with kids:) (Ty and Mads are actually really good most the time).
Here's some pics of her at 9 months old.

She can be a big nerd!


She LOVES her sisters. They have saved me. Like I said before Tyler entertains her a lot. Ty "carried" her into the living room, sat her down and starting running circles around her and Tayte just laughed and laughed and laughed at her!




Mads loves to play with her too!


She LOVES to be standing. She didn't learn to crawl till just 2 days ago, but she would so much prefer to be standing.

Yep and just started pulling herself up in her crib! The problem is, I don't think she knows how to sit down after she's up. So she only lasts like this for so long and then gets really mad.

And YES, FINALLY crawling! Just started 2 days ago (so 9 mos and 2 days old). She still is really wabbly and goes really slow. It's SO cute! Hopefully this will make her a little happier and not so needy if she can get around more.


My Tayters at 9 months!! Your a stinker right now, but CUTE as can be and I love you to death!

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Sooooo agree with you hard month for me too!!! So glad you have the older ones to help. That picture it Ty running circles made me smile and laugh so cute!!! It honestly scares me to transition to three.

Tami G. said...

That picture of Ty running is the best! What a great kid. LOVE the tutu - so much :)

Clement Family said...

Logan didn't crawl until right after he turned 9 months too... I guess their older siblings are just too good to them.