Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY VALENTINES!

I am incredibly lucky to have one HOT Guy and 3 ADORABLE little girls for my Valentines!

Since Ty's bday is on Valentines we always celebrate "our" Valentines the weekend before and Dave planned out an AWESOME date for us. We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, the BEST fillet EVER. We were cutting it with a fork thats how tender it was. Then he totally surprised me and took me to Sarah McLachlan Concert. It was an AMAZING concert! I Love her songs and she sounded EXACTLY the same live. What incredible talent she has and an amazing band and back up singers who sang their own songs also. I used to listen to her a lot when me and Dave were on the "on and off" of dating. So it totally reminded me of Dave and our dating years. Also the song "In The Arms of an Angel" is on our wedding cd and when Tyler was a baby whenever she started crying in the car we would put that song on and without fail she would stop crying! EVERY time! So that is now Tyler's baby song too.
Thanks babe, it was an awesome Valentines Date!


And speaking of concerts, Dave wants me to make sure I document all the nice places and things he takes me to do. So the next picture is us at the Jack Johnson concert he took me to for my bday. Another AMAZING concert! Good job babe at picking out 2 concerts I really really enjoyed.

4 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

You guys are so cute!! love that photo of Dave and the girls. Tayte's smile is so cute!! I am so in love with those TUTU's! next time you go to Cali I am going to have you pick me one up for Jaida!

Rochelle said...

Too fun! Happy Birthday Ty! I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten!

Amanda said...

Dave, he is so cute all the fun surprises he plans! Sorry you guys didn't get to go horseback riding, but the steak dinner sounded just as good :). You have an adorable family!!!

Tami G. said...

Sweet! I love Dave :)