Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Part 2 "ROCK OUT"

Friday night me and Dave went to a Halloween party and you guessed it, we were rock stars. I think Dave was the hit of the night with his TIGHT black pants. Everything he's wearing is mine (exept the shoes). One guy even came up to him at church on Sunday and said "were those really your wifes pants, I couldn't stop thinking about you in them all weekend":)




A rockstar feeding a baby, doesn't quite look right

This was good, Hugh Hefner and a Playboy bunny

The girls with "Hef"

"Eminem" wanted to hold Tayte all night. It was so cute, I've never seen a guy want to hold someone elses baby so much.


It was a "rockin" night!

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Ha Ha I am laughing so hard . . . how did he sit on the couch in YOUR PANTS. . .THE BEST OUTFIT!!! I cannot believe he fit into your pants! I bet there was crack showing from behind when he sat on that couch. . . you look awesome!

Tami G. said...

I think I might die laughing. My respect for Dave just shot through the roof! He looks just like Steve Tyler or Mick Jagger - it's the legs! You're totally hot too, Kimber. I love the Halloween spirit!

Melanie said...

I'd tell Dave to stear clear of the guy that couldn't stop thinking of him in tight pants.
;0) Kimber, you look georgous! Love the outfits!