Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 part 1

From Pirates to Princesses


Thursday was their preschool party so this is the first of the Halloween Festivities

My little pumkin princess

I was the helper for preschool so I had to put on my wig and be Kimber's wicked twin sister



Ty and Mads preschool group

Playing ghost ghost cat

This was definently the year of the princesses. It's wierd how kids must know subconsciously what everyother kids want to be and pick the same thing. Last year was everyone was totally pirates.

I think everyones favorite part of the party was dancing to the wiggles


Decorating cookies

Then they played a fun fishing game and fished for candy

**soon to come, our adult Halloween Party.... you don't want to miss Dave's costume

1 comment:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

love the wig and those cute pirate costumes . . .Jaida was a pumpkin too! I cannot wait to see dave . . .already laughing!