Friday, November 19, 2010

Tayte 6 months

Wow, I can't believe Tayte is 6 months old tomorrow. She's almost a year! Why can't we freeze them as babies?! She is just so dang cute and fun. She doesn't have her dr. apt for another week, so I'll give stats later.
What she's doing at 6 months:
She has 2 bottom teeth
Eats oatmeal and rice cereal and loves it
Takes 3 naps a day, sleeps 9-11am (when I'm home which is rarely), 1-3pm (all 3 girls go down, awwwwww), 5-7pm, gets up and eats then back to bed 8pm-7am
She loves watching baby sesame, she plays in her excersaucer and loves to watch her sisters be crazy
She's really good at holding her own bottle. I love when they can do this, frees up so much time for me.

I love how she ALWAYS holds her legs up. Look at those chubo thighs! I LOVE it! She also has the most beautiful lips and mouth. (which will make up for my droopy eyelids she got)

She is STILL not rolling but she can sit! (little backwords but I'm sure the rolling will come)

She sits for about a minute then usually tips over

Playing Mr. Potato Head with Mads

First bike ride. She loved it, and Mads took good care of her.


She LOVES sharing dads popsicles. They have one almost every night.

She's just started banging on things with her hand. So she bangs on the little piano perfectly



Happy 6 months baby!

5 comments:

Tami G. said...

I didn't know she could sit! That's so wonderful! She's lucky to have your droopy eyes :)

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Happy 6 Months Tayte You are so beautiful . . . Love that smile. I love seeing her sitting it is super cute!!!! And I love her droopy eyes too! I will have to get Jaida a little Piano!

Jonesfaminaz said...

She is so freaking cute! One day we will get her and Jimmy together and they will be so cute! Be thankful Tayte isn't rolling. Jimmy keeps rolling over when he is trying to go to sleep and then he can't roll back the other way so he justs cries until I go flip him! We miss the Eastmans too! I am hoping to come out in February but we will see.

Nielsen Family said...

to precious. they grow up so quickly. i love that your girls still nap!!! especially your almost 5 year old. how is that possible???

Amanda said...

she is so stinkin cute! I am glad we get to live so close and see her grow up! Thanks again for a wonderful Thanksgiving, we loved being apart of your family celebration! AND it was so nice to actually sit outside this year!!!