Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tayte 3 months

We just got back from a week at Lake Powell, it was a blast! But with literally 2000 pictures that were taken I'm a bit overwhelmed where to start. So I will do my Powell post another time, but before I go out of town again I wanted to do Tayte's 3 month post cause she is so dang cute and fun right now!
Whenever she is on her belly, she loves to try and shove her whole fist in her mouth.

We left her for a week with my mom while we were at Powell and she stuck out her tongue a little before we left but now she's obsessed with her tongue and sticking it out. It's SO funny!

She is super good at sticking it WAY out!




She LOVES the bath


Playing under her toy. She has just learned to grab and hold on to things.


She's just started sitting in her bumbo chair.

She sits in it to watch baby einstein and she loves to eat at the table with the fam. (well sit in the middle of the table and watch all us eat)

My baby Tayte at 3 months

AND my other 2 munchkins....
They both just started preschool.

Ty goes to our little joyschool one in our ward with Madix and I also signed her up for another one every Wed. morning

So I told you how Madix does not like to eat her dinners unless she is spoon fed and I just make her sit there until she does. Her sweet sister wanted her to be able to get down and play so Ty fed her her whole dinner.

Ty trying out her skates again that have been in the garage for about a year.

She kept falling on purpose to test out her helmet.

And my silly one, always dragging around her bunny

4 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Super Cute! Miss them, Miss You!

Tami G. said...

Ha! That tongue is hilarious! Funny too, that Ty looks like she could be in 2nd grade with Nolan :)

Amanda said...

Those are so cute! That is so funny how Tayte sticks her tongue out—haha. Such beautiful girls you have!!

Rochelle said...

Cute pics! I love the tongue!