Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MY GIRLS

My BEAUTIFUL baby Tayte. 2 1/2 months old. It's funny cause usually when people see a baby they say, "she's so cute" but most people who see Tayte say "she's so pretty". We think she's one of the most beautiful babies we've ever seen!:)

She has found her fist. Definently is gonna be a finger sucker. I wish my kids would take binkies, so much easier to get rid of. Tayte just does not like the binkie.

Tummy time. Oh, what a strong neck!

My smiley baby. Any time I go up to talk to her she gets the biggest smile. I LOVE it!!




I LOVE my Tayters!! She is such a good, sweet baby!

She LOVES to be outside! She's just watching her sisters swim. She's almost big enough for this seat.

When it's just us at the house, I hate changing into bathing suits. So they always just swim in their panties:)



Ty is Tayte's wanna be mommy. She always wants to hold her and lift her and feed her and carry her. She's just not quite big enough for me to trust yet. But she loves Tayte SO much and is such a good big sister.


Ty holding Tayte in front of Baby Einstein. Tayte has just started really noticing and liking Baby Einteins.

Besides being a good little mommy Ty has been cracking us up lately with how she's talking. A couple weeks ago her word was "exquisite". She told me how I was "exquisite" and she told Dave his hair was "exquisite". Then the other day at the dinner table out of the blue she said "I don't like this, this is "matrocious"! she meant atrocious, but still holy cow, we can't believe she can even say these words, let alone use them in the right meaning. Who says TV is bad? OK, maybe some, but I love Sesame Street! Look at the words they're teaching my 4 yr old!

Then there's my little princess, and boy does she REALLY think she IS a princess. She thinks everyone has to do everything for her. And she is very stubborn when she doesn't want to do something.


Here she is throwing a fit cause I told her to sit down and eat her dinner.

Everynight it's a fight with her to eat her dinner. She wants me to spoon feed her, which sometimes I do when I'm sick of the fight. But not this night, she's gonna sit there until SHE eats it herself.

She was not happy, as you can see.

But after about 2 hours she finally ate it all, mostly by herself, so she got a cookie. What a happy girl now!

It's funny how different my girls are, they are each so unique and I love them to death!!

6 comments:

Tami G. said...

Oh, I love them too! You're so good at capturing and recording them so perfectly. And I totally agree about the TV time - sometimes I think Colby is a genius or something. Then I remember he just watches a ton of PBS.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Oh Kimber what a great post. I loved all the photos. How fun to capture their sweet differences so unique and precious. I cannot wait to spend quality time getting to know each of them - tea and princess time with Mads, holding and cuddling on BEAUTIFUL baby Tayte, swimming and talking with Ty.

Melanie said...

You have THREE beautiful girls to be sure! You are so great at recording their lives too! You need to have your blog printed into a book every year. It's like a journal/photo album!

Amanda said...

It is crazy how much she has grown since seeing her just a few weeks ago! WOW!

Rochelle said...

I LOVE the pics! They are sooo cute! I haven't had the desire to photograph a tantrum....I might have to for posterity's sake...

Tami G. said...

Shouldn't you have a Powell post by now?