Monday, September 27, 2010

New Activities

Tayte- (a.k.a Tayters and Boo) has turned 4 months and is growing like a weed. She is so fun and we just love, love, love her. She's not doing too much new, still not rolling, which I am in NO hurry! I know she'll be crawling and all over the place before I know it so let her just lay and be a baby as long as she wants! Especially since this is my last one I want her to stay a baby as long as possible!

She is still as smiley as ever!


Getting loves from dad


I love a sleeping baby!!

Then I took a picture of her and did this...

But still there is NOTHING as peaceful as a sleeping baby.

She doesn't roll, but we do belly time that lasts about 5 minutes a day

She likes it for the first say 2 minutes:)

She loves to sit in her chair, play and watch movies


She also has just started to hold her bottle, she loves to hold it when she's eating. AND her first toe painting!!

Yes, I do one I have to do ALL

Ty started soccer again. Mads trying to be like her big sister


First game, she's #7

She's doing A LOT better this go around, and is trying a lot harder. GO TY!!

Her with her friend Kiera

Eating oranges at half time. Mmmmm, nothing like a juicey orange on a hot day.

She just wanted water pored on her at the end of the game.

And my Maddie Kai.... she just started dance this week. Unlike Ty she was SO excited to put on her leotard, and tutu and ballet slippers and did not want to take them off when we got home.


I've been friends with Tami for about 20 years now and we always dreamt of the day we would put our little girls in dance together and today was the day. We were so happy and they are SOOO cute together and are totally best friends!



Mads did better than I thought, she is always very needy and just wants the teacher to hold her but she stayed out there (besides yelling she wanted a peace of gum in the middle of class) but she tried everything the teacher told her. (unlike the girl standing next to her:) I'm so proud of you Mads!



Mads and Hanna sitting so good in class

My little ballerina!

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Loved the update! that picture of Tayte holding her bottle is super cute. Jaida is just starting to hold her bottle. I know what you mean. I didn't want Jaida starting to roll over as early as she did, just a few days shy of turning 3 months old . . . I want her to stay a baby forever. Love Mads Ballerina outfit and Tys soccer outfit, so fun to have them like different things!

Nielsen Family said...

LOVE all the fun activities. I would really like to start Mai in ballet again too. She loved it.

Melanie said...

Kimber...all your girls are so beautiful. They're all cast out of the same mold too. They all look so much alike! Fun, sweet girls. Loved the update!