Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Madie Kai!!

Our lucky 7/7/07 baby turns 3 today!! A bit about Madix as she turns 3...
-I don't know that I would call her lucky, she is the most clumsy kid. Constantly falling and bumping into things and hurting herself. She ALWAYS has at leaste one bandaid on her leg.
-She is SO goofy and funny. She is always making us laugh with the things she does and says.
-She LOVES to sing. I have a cd of "silly songs" in my car that she asks to listen to everytime we get in the car and she knows every word to every song and has the cutest little munchkin voice. And when I insist on listening to my music every now and then I always see her in her car seat sucking her finger bobbing her head to the beat of everysong. It's so cute.
-She LOVES reading books. She stays awake probably at leaste an hour later than Ty every night reading books by her night light.
-She LOVES her baby dolls and playing make believe. She has quite the imagination and can entertain herself for hours.
-She is VERY stubborn and helpless when she wants to be. She's going through a stage of everything is "I can't", "you do it" or "I have a belly ache", she thinks she can get out of it.
-She is VERY smart. A few months ago we worked with Tyler for about a week learning our phone # and Ty did great. Then one day Dave asked Madix what her phone # was and she totally new the whole thing just from listening to us working with Ty. Me and Dave couldn't believe it.
She has been such a fun kid to have in our family and we LOVE her to death!




My big 3 year old! Man, she's been my baby till Tayte just came. It's crazy how fast they grow up.


We had a little swim/ pizza party for her b-day on Mon. Her and her bestfriend Hannah


swimming with grandpa





Dave threw all the kids in the pool for about an hour

Even baby Jace and baby Tayte got in on the swim party, (even though Tayte could not wake up for it:)

my bathing beauty

our fam

me and my sis Kacey w our babies

And my other sis, Mel

Cousin Dallin holding Tayte who STILL does not want to wake up. (she sleeps more than any baby I've ever seen)

Pinata time! Mads was so excited about her castle pinata.


Dave showing her how to hold the bat

All the kids with their candy

Presents! If you can see her face she is in awe with what she sees!

So excited about her new baby doll gigi got her. It eats and poops! Oh boy, we haven't gotten that far with it yet. Don't know if I'm ready.

Cake time!

BLOW!!

She did not want to let go of her sucker!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADS! YOUR THE BEST!

5 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Mads!! You are adorable, I love your sweet smile. We cannot wait to come play with you, Ty and Tayte!

I emailed Tami and she did the new header took her two minutes! I love it and love her for doing it so quickly.

I am actually doing every 3 hours for baby wise, I didn't reread my post when I wrote it, have to fix that. I know I love it and cannot wait for next Monday!

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Birthday! I love your little girls. We really can not wait to see you all in a week. We could not call her today. We just got in from our three weeks being away. Loves.

Nancy said...

Looks like a fun party Kimbo, fun to see all the pics of your family. Happy Birthday Maddix!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday MADDIX!!! I can't believe our babies are 3!

Amanda said...

What a fun time! Happy late birthday!! Can't wait to see you guys in a week!!!