Monday, June 28, 2010

5 Weeks Old

Tayte at 5 weeks:
She is doing REALLY good at sleeping and not so good with everything else. I am amazed she is already sleeping through the night! We feed her around 9:30pm then she lays right down without a peep and sleeps all the way until 6:30 or 7am!! What a blessing, she LOVES to sleep and good thing cause when she's awake it's a whole other story. She has acid reflux (poor baby, and poor me:) So when I'm feeding her and the whole time she's awake she is spitting up TONS and all the time. And she's super fussy cause ofcourse that can't be fun and must hurt and burn:( We're trying different formula and some medicine for the burn, but nothings helping yet. Hopefully we can figure out something that helps. At leaste she's sleeping through the night and still takes good naps!

My beautiful baby Tayte- 5 weeks old (she does have some pretty bad baby acne right now, but she is still so dang cute)



My 3 girls

She just graduated from her basinet into her big crib and I think she really likes it:)

I haven't posted any pictures of her cute room yet so here are some pics. (we did this before we added an E to the end of her name, so we will be adding an e on the wall:)

I love this picture i found of 3 girls walking on the beach. (that's gonna be my 3 girls)

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

She is sooo cute and so is her room! It was great to see you!
I hope her acid reflux gets better! That's NOT fun!

Tami G. said...

She has chubby cheeks already! What a sweetheart. You're right, that picture of the three little beach girls is PERFECT.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

She is adorable! love that she is sleeping through the night and takes good naps. I am going to push for that 5 weeks!!!! So sorry about the spit up and reflex. Let me know what happens keep us updated. We love you! Such a cute room!

Nielsen Family said...

So adorable! I love the hair accesory. Her room is adorable and that will be your three girls...So fun to have all girls. You look amazing. all skinny minny...I am glad the little one is taking naps so well and sleeping through the night. Loves from us and we can not wait to see you all in a few weeks.

Amanda said...

So cute! I am glad she is sleeping for you and sorry things are harder when she is awake. I hope the girls are helpful so it doesn't make it as stressful! I like Tayte with an "e"—so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!