Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tayte Ruby's Baby Blessing

We wanted to bless Tayte in Oregon so that Dave's family could be there, and it was a beautiful blessing!

Tayte wore my baby blessing dress that I was blessed in.







With Grandma and Grandpa Eastman

Gigi and Grandpa Schaub

We went to Michelles ward for church

With Amanda and Michelle


Just hangin

Meal time. Look at my cute necklace Michelle gave me. It has my 3 girls names engraved around it.

After church we went to see Great Grandpa Barber and gave him the sacrament

The girls sang "I Am A Child Of God" to him, so cute! Thanks for helping Jenny.


Then we went back to Grandma Eastmans house to do the blessing

In the blessing circle was Dave, Grandpa Eastman, Grandpa Schaub, Stacey (Dave's brother) and Jame's (brother in law)

Dave gave a beautiful blessing. He is head over heals with his baby Tayte.

Dave and his dad

Dave and his brother Stacey

And back to her peaceful sleep. Sweet, sweet baby!

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

sweet baby! She is beautiful. I see the love and tears in Dave's eyes. Precious. Beautiful family. Love your outfit and hair. How do you curl it?

Mitch and Linda... said...

That blessing dress is adorable! Your family pics are really cute!

Tami G. said...

Oh, so cute! What a lovely baby girl - and a pretty mom. I love your hair. Teach me to do that to mine!