Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Party and Spring Time

Not too much going on here. I did have a super duper diaper party. Once again Tami came through with her amazing talent and made this CUTE invite.



We had it at my friend Alisa's house. Jess mixing this yummy pina colada punch. Notice how just one punch wasn't enough. If you couldn't tell by how fancy it is Alisa is a caterer. So everything was so fancy and YUMMY. She made these southwest eggrolls that were to die for, that aren't set out yet.

I'm so sad my camera died after 2 pictures. So this is at the very begining before everyone dug in. A bunch more friends came that aren't in this pic. The majority of them are from my ward. I have the most amazing ward with TONS of young families and fun friends.
A HUGE thanks to Tami, Alisa, Jess, and my mom for putting together this amazing party. It was perfect and so much fun!!



I LOVE spring time and I LOVE that's it's starting to get warm. Not quite warm enough for the pool yet but our daily activity right now is playing on the tramp with waterballoons. The girls LOVE it!


Speaking of loving spring, we have this big pot in our back yard and all year round it is empty (just dirt). Probably about 5 years ago we planted these flowers and after they died in the summer we never watered it or did anything with it. (I'm not much of a gardner) Then every year at this time, out of the blue, these amazing flowers just appear. (I don't even know what kind of flower it is. Is it a Lilly??)This year cause of all the rain we got they're huge. It's such a fun surprise to never have to plant or water this pot, but yet these beautiful flowers keep coming back year after year. It makes me so happy:)!




















**8 1/2 weeks to go, only 7 1/2 if I go a week early, which I'm planning on:)!!

6 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

So fun! I love parties with friends! Cannot wait to have my shower in Utah. Is Casey pregnant too? How fun! I love those beautiful flowers. I cannot believe I am 10 weeks today and you are 7 1/2!!! Glad we are having them soon so we can get ready for Powell!

Tami G. said...

Kimber, I'm so glad I don't have to blog about all the creative stuff I do, cuz you do it for me! Thanks woman! And I can see why you love those gorgeous lilies. Amazing!

Melanie said...

Kimber! What a fun shower! You look so tiny, I can't believe that you only have two months left! That so sweet of your friends to throw your shower for you. Looks like you have lots of fun gals in your ward! Your flowers are Calla Lilies. They are a very traditional wedding flower. So pretty with a Mermaid or A-Line skirt!

Natalie said...

Hey girl...it's so good to catch up on your blog! i can't believe your almost done with this pregnancy! you look absolutely darling!

congrats on your WSI training! you go girl!

Nielsen Family said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing. I love the girls on the tramp with the eggs. I can not wait to see you in a few weeks in Utah. Are you flying? Good times.

Nancy said...

so fun Kimbo! Sad I wasn't there. Maybe we should have a smaller version when you come this month, I sooo want you to squeeze in a lunch date with me and Dawn, it will be a Hawaii reunion in UT!