Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick Or Treat


First was Ty's preschool Halloween party.

She really got into character when she was grumpy all morning. I told her "you need to be happy" and in her pirate voice she said "pirates aren't happy".

I know how to get her to smile though.

Madix isn't in preschool but they are still all her best little buddies. She gets along better with some of them than Tyler.

The preschool gang.

Halloween night

My 2 adorable pirates.



Just practicing their sword fighting.

Me and my pirates.

"Trick Or Treat"

Dave trying to figure out what the heck Ty just got. It was a ceramic eggplant????

Madix's trick or treating buddy. She just loves Kiera.

Ty and Morgan

Our nieghbor goes all out. He had this ghost busters car in front of his house!!! Where in the heck do you get a ghost butsters car????
It was a great Halloween, hope you had a great one too!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute pirates! Holy cow, that Ghostbuster's car is awesome! Who did that?

The Three Peas said...

I like that you said "gost butsters"...I can always appreciate a good gost butster!

As always your girls are the cutest!

Nancy said...

The girls look adorable, glad you guys had a fun Halloween.

Tami G. said...

Your neighbor is crazy. Funny that 50% of the preschool were pirates. Yours were the cutest, though!

Nielsen Family said...

So adorable! I love their little costumes. I will posting more Thursday night. So stay tuned. The apple pressing turned out great and all the visits to the pumpkin patch! I love this time of year.

Amanda said...

Their Halloween outfits are so cute! Kids crack me up! It is fun to see you guys and what you are up too; wish we could hang out more.