Sunday, November 29, 2009

And The Stockings Were Hung

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving hanging out with probably about 100 family members. Yes a little crazy, but yummy food and great company. There are a million things I am thankful for but most of all for my healthy family.

It was nice to have Dave home for 4 days. He cleaned out the garage, we got a lot done, and best of all we got all our Christmas decorations done.

My 2 little Santa's helpers

HUGS

We had Christmas music blasting as we were decorating the tree and the girls were rockin away, just dancing everywhere.

Concentrating really hard on trying to figure out how the heck ornaments are hung on a tree.

"this is really hard mom"

"I think I'll just play with my mouse instead"


The finished product.. ta da



Decorations done time for milk, and cookies and watching rudolph. What a great night.

5 comments:

Tami G. said...

I totally agree - that looks like a GREAT night.

Rochelle said...

To Bad we will miss you see you in the spring at that recital.

Nancy said...

I bet the Christmas music was rocking, I remember a few Christmases with you and your rocking music, good times. You guys are cute and your decorations look awesome!

Melanie said...

Those sound like some great memories that the kids will always remember! It makes me sad when the parents don't let the kids help decorate! Your girls had tons of fun on the Polar Express too! You did live in Utah right? ;-)

Amanda said...

They are getting so big and so stinking cute! love the Christmas tree!