Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmmm

I finally had my first Doctors apt. today and........ I am officially pregnant!!!! I had an ultrasound and saw my cute little baby and saw and heard the heart beat. He's(:0) about an inch big, it's amazing to already see a little baby with little arms and legs. So, I'm 8wks/4days along, which puts my due date May 30th. Yay, I was hoping for a May baby. So everything looks good and I'm still feeling pretty good, hardly get sick at all. Just a little nauseous in the mornings till I eat, but the hard thing is I don't feel like anything in the morning except.....

Yup, this is the only thing I feel like eating in the morning, so this is my breakfast every morning and is sooooo yummy. Cheese toasted on a tostada shell with avocados, lime juice and s&p. mmmmmmmmmm, sometimes I even have 2 or 3.



PUMPKIN PATCH!

Last week we went to the Pumkin Patch with Ty's preschool. It was great fun!

All the kids in Ty's preschool.

Picking pumkins

Train ride was definently the high light of the day.

Along with the petting zoo. I think Tyler might be a veterinarian. She LOVES any kind of animal and can't get enough of them.

Ofcourse we couldn't get all the kids to stick their heads in and smile at once.

Great day at the pumkin patch.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't believe they can tell the gender at 8 weeks, did you mean 18 weeks? Anyway that meal actually sounds pretty good, only maybe for lunch! Congrats on a boy, so excited for you!

kimber said...

No, I don't know I'm having a boy, it's just my hopeful/ boy thoughts:)

The Three Peas said...

How cool you're already almost 9 weeks along! You'll be finding out the gender in NO TIME! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a boy for you! Thumbs up on the fine breakfast cuisine!

Tami G. said...

What is up with that nasty breakfast? I could never eat that in the morning! You MUST be pregnant! Cute pumpkin pictures :)

And happy birthday today my darling girl!

Rochelle said...

Cute pics! Congrats again on being preggo!

Nielsen Family said...

The kids look so adorable. miss you. and the weather looks so nice. We missed you all this weekend and hope that sometime you will be able to come and enjoy the Northwest and not just at Christmas time.

Elise and Dan said...

Congrats!! So exciting! I hope you get a boy, too! Boys are so much fun.

Melanie said...

Yeah Kimber! I'm so happy for you! That's thrilling news! Anything that keeps you from wanting to yack is worth it's weight in gold! Fun times at the pumpkin patch!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

It is fun seeing the heart beat. So fun. That actually looks really good and i am going to eat that. I am the same if I eat something I am okay and of course lots of sleeping glad Ashton loves to nap.

Amanda said...

You look great! As always! Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!