Friday, November 20, 2009

Go Preschool

Nothing too exciting has been happening around here. I'm almost 13 weeks prego and still feeling great, probably cause I'm eating so dang much. Like one night I ate like 10 mini chocolate donuts with a big glass of chocolate milk (and I like to think it's somehow ok cause I'm pregnant) Then last night I was CRAVING deviled eggs, so I made a whole plate of them (the first time I've ever made deviled eggs in my life!). I think Dave ate 2 and I ate the rest. Oh they were so good, I want some more! I think I'm gaining weight a little too fast... oh boy. Dec. 14th is the date I find out what it is!!

Ty had a really fun preschool yesterday learning about Thanksgiving. Thanks Jess!

Here's her cute little group of preschool buddies being Indians.

Look at that adorable turkey cookie she made. She brought it home and could not wait to gobble it up!


So... the preschool flag somehow got lost while I was teaching preschool, so I bought some new ones the other day and Ty got one out and said the whole "Pledge Of Allegience" all by herself! I was amazed. I think I helped her with one word and she knew everyother word. I wish I could put video on my blog. It was the cutest thing to watch her "try" and pronounce all those big words like "republic and indivisible". She did it for Dave last night and I've never seen him so impressed and proud. Dave said, "where did she learn that??" yes, she actually is learning things in preschool, go preschool!

5 comments:

The Three Peas said...

Notice the little booger sitting on the far left of the couch? The one blatantly protesting the opportunity to be an indian like the rest of her friends? Yeah...that one is mine.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

How fun! Try and download it on your blog I would love to hear her sing it! We cannot wait to find out what we are having as well around Dec. 17th so around the same time!

Nielsen Family said...

How adorable. I just love preschool. Mia is having so much fun. Again...your children are so adorable.

Rochelle said...

Yea for preschool! Will I see you at the recital? You'll have to give a call, I haven't changed my number.

Tami G. said...

I CAN'T WAIT TIL DECEMBER 14TH!!! The thought of you eating all those eggs makes me a little nauseous - and I'm not even pregnant :)