Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This and That of March

Nothing that exciting has happened this month. We're just enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Here's what's been going on:


My girls have turned into dogs. This is their new favorite thing to do. Crawling around with their tongues out, barking. If I ask them to do something, I can't call them by their name I have to say "dog, will you do this". I was even at the grocery store yesterday when they both got down on their hands and knees in the frozen foods isle and just wanted to be dogs, and they would NOT walk.

Then Madix has started this new habbit of spitting, well trying, blowing really hard through her lips. (sorry about the cheese in her mouth)

I get so mad if Tyler EVER does that, but for some reason when Madix does it, it's so funny I just laugh. Is that wrong? She opens her mouth really wide, then blows really hard!

Just enjoying the nice weather, eating a snack.

My sister Melanie was in town all last week. Sat. night we had a sisters night. Went and got pedicures, then dinner and a movie. We saw Duplicity and I would not reccomend it. We all thought it was sooo stupid.

My sista's, Kacey and Melanie










Going to church. I could not get Madix to smile for the life of me.











Madix just started using a fork to eat and is doing so good at it.







She was so excited about it and ate every single bite with her fork. This is breakfast, thus the morning hair.

Tyler had to get in a picture too.









They love to sit outside and put their feet in the pool. It won't be long until they're all the way in.

Park day.









I love these little overalls.

13 comments:

The Three Peas said...

LOVE IT! I also love how we manage to write the same type of posts within a day of eachother. I have some pics of your girls on my blog...but I DO NOT HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY!! I suck! Send me your email and I'll add you ASAP. You'll like the pics!

Natalie said...

It's so good to see pics of you and your sisters! Looks like you guys had fun!

Kimber, you are so gorgeous! I hope you feel as pretty as you look!

Natalie said...

Oh, btw...I want one of those cuffs you were wearing at Kristal's shower. I checked out the website, but didn't see any like yours. Any advice?

Rochelle said...

Love the pics! Why do kiddos have to act like dogs? I think its because we have one. Tannon is all over Mack! Alyssa loves to be a puppy and pretend to get walked.

Natalie said...

Kimber- Well, since I've never seen anyone wear one before, besides you...I can only say I like the red. But what other colors are you interested in? I wear a lot of black (always wearing black shoes and my black purse). But I love funky colors and browns too! Hmmmm....tell me what you are going to get.

Nancy said...

Looks like you've been keeping busy, the girls make cute dogs and fun to see you with your sisters!

Elise and Dan said...

I don't have a preference for a boy or a girl. I already have one of each. I'm lucky to have experinced both.

Abree loves to play doggies too. Kids just love animals! Don't feel bad about being ok what one child does and another not. Sometimes Mason does things that I would never have thought were funny that abree did. Maybe it's because the other child just does it with a different personality? Your girls are getting so big!! They are going to be knock outs when they get older!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I love Cuffs! Good marketing for Amanda Kimber she will love you for it. Have you bought any new ones lately?

The girls overalls are adorable! Love the Roxy!! You are going to be my fashion expert if I have a girl next.

Cannot wait to swim with those little ones.

jeana said...

Kimber.. love all the pictures!! and such cute cute girls you have!! :)

When you have a minute.. will you email me and give me Melanie's email address? jeanag2003@hotmail.com

Thanks tons!

Nielsen Family said...

so fun! i really wish we could go with you all in May on the cruise. that would have been so much fun. i got called to go to girls camp and it is a week after powell so I won't be going there either!! what a bummer. I love your little girls and just want to squeeze them. you guys really need to bring them to oregon when you can and take them to the redwoods and the oregon coast. miss you.

Donna said...

Kimber,
Loved your post! Looks like to me you had a fun, and busy March! I love seeing photos of you and your sisters! You are all so much fun and so pretty! What wonderful Mothers and wives you have become!Enjoy reading all about your fun life..
Love you,
Auntie Donna

Unknown said...

It's so great to see pictures of you in your own blog! And I just love "sista" days, how fun!

Jenn said...

Hey Kimber this is the first time i have left a comment. who has the time? Anyway thanks for inviting me to your blog. I love seeing all the things you, Dave, Tyler, and Madix are up to. You have such a beautiful family, I am envious! I am glad you had a great trip. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Love you guy, wish we were closer together. Maybe I should find the time to blog, so you can see what we are up to in Oregon. I feel so disconnected to everyone. Maybe someday.

Take care and send my love.