Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

Our sweet Valentines Baby turned 3 this last Saturday! I think she was meant to be born on Valentines Day because she is just an extra sweet kid. I LOVE everyhing about Ty but here are a few things that stand out as she turns 3.
* She always asks me "Is you happy mom?" because of one time long ago that I told her "I was NOT happy with her". And lately she's been saying "Are you happy or naughty?" she thinks when your mad, your naughty.
* She is the biggest singer and chatter box. There's hardly a minute in the day where she's quiet. If she's not talking she's singing. I love it. Dave has to tell her to stop talking sometimes. And she loves, loves, loves to sing and knows sooo many songs.
* When I drop her off places she has to give me a hug, kiss AND loves (where she rubs her face against me) I don't know where she got that from, but it's so cute.
* She has always been such a good eater. I hardly ever have to force her to eat, she loves all her fruits and veggies and her latest favorite is a "hangaber" (hamburger)
* I LOVE her big brown eyes and big red lips. She looks like she's wearing lipstick a lot of the time, her lips are just naturally so red and beautiful.
* She has an incredible memory. She didn't see Grandpa Eastman for almost a year but remembered he had the phone with the kangaroos. We are amazed by some of the things she remembers. And if I ever think, "oh she'll go to sleep and forget about it", I am always wrong. She never forgets.
* She loves to read books, and even though she's not reading the words she will tell a story as she goes through the book. Lately when she gets upset or I yell at her, she'll go sit on her bed and read a book. Or when she wakes up from her naps, she'll stay in her bed and read books.
* She loves to sleep. She has often asked to take a nap, and has always slept long and good.
* She is such a good big sister and is so patient. Madix is a little pickle and will often go up to Tyler and push or hit her and Tyler rarely ever will hit her back. The other day Madix got stuck up the McDondals playhouse and was crying and Tyler ran up and helped her all the way down. It was so cute.
Happy Birthday Ty Ty, we LOVE you!!
Here's a look at her life.

a couple days old


2 months

4 months

6 months

1 year old

14 months

15 months

16 months

18 months

18 months

20 months

two

two

two

two and a half

two and a half

two and a half

almost 3

almost 3














Funny Story about Ty:
A little while ago while my mom was changing my nephews diaper, Tyler discovered he had "wings" yes she calls it "wings" (have no idea?). So she would sometimes ask if that person has wings. "Yes boys have wings". Well last week a friend was watching her and she had a couple little boys there. Laura was changing one of their diapers when Tyler announced to everyone that he has wings. So then Ty went around the room asking everyone if they had wings. She asked Steve, the dad, and I think he was at a loss of words at what to say. Then Tyler proudly said, "my dad's name is Dave and he has wings!"
Like I said, she loves to talk and talk about anything at that.

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Cute story about the wings...too funny!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday to little Tyler! What a sweet birthday to have, and a cutie!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Good thing Dave has wings, he's created some beautiful babies!

Jacque said...

hey blog background twin. loved this post about tyler. she sounds like such a sweet, fun girl. love the "wings" story.

The Three Peas said...

Happy Birthday Ty! You are one fantastic little girl!

Tami G. said...

I too love the way that Tyler sings all the time and knows the words to every song - not unlike myself. We sing a lot when we're together. I love her!

jeana said...

Lol what a cute cute story! One that you can tease her about when she is a teenager.. and gets married :)

Hope you all are doing well!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Little Ty, Ty we love you and cannot wait to see you and hear all those songs you know. I would love to sit and just hear her talk, how cute. OMG I love that last story Kimber, I was laughing so hard. Andrew and Ashton have wings, so funny!!! Classic, good for you for writing this all down.

Natalie said...

Ha ha ha! The wings story is hilarious! Definitely hold that for leverage!!!

Happy birthday Ty!