Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be Thankful

I just want to take a minute to be thankful. There are soooo many things that I truly am thankful for, but right now I am especially thankful for my family and that we are all healthy and well.

A couple years ago I had a scare with cancer. We had a big scare with Dave when he ran into a tree sledding, going mock 20. We had to rush him to the ER. And last year around this time we had a big scare with Tyler when she was in the hospital for 9 days with pneumonia. Then Madix was born with the cord rapped tight around her neck. Her face was all blue and she was barely breathing.

Life is so fragile and can be gone in a blink of the eye. Nothing else in the world matters as much as having a healthy happy family, and is why this year I am most thankful for my wonderful family, who I love more than words could describe.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Have a fun, safe weekend. I'm excited to see everyones pictures!

3 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

Wow, you guys keep life interesting. Hopefully, this holiday season things will be a little less dramatic.

Nancy said...

Isn't it so much better to look back on health scares as a healthy person than to be unhealthy in the thick of them? Glad you're all well, Happy Thanksgiving!

Rochelle said...

I'm glad you guys have lived through all the scares. Have a great Thanksgiving!