Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful, long Thanksgiving weekend. It was busy, busy. Everyday was packed with fun festive activities.

Oh, what better way to start Thanksgiving weekend than a good rain that we love and welcome anytime. Tyler loved standing outside under her umbrella, listening to the rain.







We spent Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt and Uncle's beautiful house with the "whole" Schaub clan. We're talking over 85 people. Yup that's our holiday's (Dave was so overwhelmed the first time he spent the holidays with all my extended family). It was great with lot's of yummy food and fun things for the kids to do. And my sister and her family came from UT. Thanks to my great cousin Megan for the wonderful pictures, to see more go here.

Just ready to go to church in their cute outfits.

Sat. we spent the day at the park with all my family. It was a beautiful day. Playing in the sand with cousins.

Becker and Mads

Madix has got the "cheeeeeeeese" down for the camera. I love her little smile.

Time to get the Christmas stuff out and decorate! They were great helpers, well not really. They would just set the balls on a branch and then they would fall. We had a nice pile of ornaments under our tree.


Tyler got it sometimes. All done, "cheeeeeeeese"!


Tyler just sitting on the couch admiring the tree.

Me and Ty had some fun with the camera. She loves looking at the pictures right after we take them.

13 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

How fun kimber. I love the pictures of you and Ty at the end. Love mads smile. Cannot wait to kiss and hug on them!!!

Rochelle said...

I love the pictures! You're very Very VERY lucky to have family in the valley. I miss our so much this time of year (not the rest of the year so much though :)). I can't believe how much Tyler is growing up...she's definitely a smaller version of you. Very cute!

Tami G. said...

Kimber, you're so stinkin' skinny and hot! Dave better be appreciating all your hotness lately. Quit losing weight, though - in fact, could you put on a few pounds, just while I'm pregnant? Thanks, it'll make me feel better. I love the tree - and the Christmas jammies!

The Becker Bunch said...

I agree...all you girls are BEAUTIFUL...you have two super models in training, following in their mommy's footsteps!!:) It looks like it was a blast! When are you gonna start working on Kale?? Or is it Cale?? :) You know I'm gonna bug you about this one until I hear an announcement!!:) Love the photos Kimber...as always!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a fun weekend. I love all the pics with you and your girlies. :)

Jonesfaminaz said...

I was at the gym yesterday! A miracle I know! I am working on getting in shape so I don't pass out in our class. Soon I will be there. I am going again tomorrow. I am really wanting to do some weights. Not very good at it but I want to tone up. So hopefully I will see you there.

mph said...

85 people! Wow! I thought Matt had a big family! That sounds like fun though. Cute pics! I love the girls' Christmas jammies.

Heidi and Jace said...

Cute pictures! Wow 85 people!! How fun. Yes I definitely want to borrow your book!!!! I'll stop by this weekend some time.
Thanks!!

Dawn said...

What a fun weekend, especially with your family! Happy Thanksgiving.

Nielsen Family said...

So cute ! I love the girls in their red dresses and uggs. Cute family. Loves

Unknown said...

Hey Kimber:

I'm sorry I didn't get this to you sooner. You can go to my Google-Picasa page to see all of the Thanksgiving photos, you can then download a full size version of any or all of them.

Unknown said...

Oh forgot...I'll post a link to my Picasa account on my blog on the right side. :) Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Mindi & Donovan said...

Kimber you are such a great "blogger" I should get some lessons from you! I loved looking at your Christmas Vacation!