Monday, July 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIX!

My baby Mads is ONE today! What a joy she has brought to our family. She is so funny and makes us laugh all the time. It's crazy how much you can start to see their personalities already. She is our smiley baby, always smiling. She's also a BIG mama's girl, which I love how much she loves me and wants ME but a lot of times that's hard cause she ONLY wants me. She's been walking for 2 months (although she still falls constantly), she waves, she gives kisses, she sticks out her tongue when you ask her where her tongue is, she claps and shakes her head when you tell her to dance, and her vocabulary consists of "uh-oh", "ma, ma, ma", and "na na na", which means- no no no.
Here are a few of my favorite photos of her 1st year of life.
Happy Birthday Madix, we love you so much!













12 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe she's one already, and I think I've only seen her once. She's darling! Isn't fun having all these kids! What a great family Madix is growing up in! Happiest Birthday Madix-

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy 1st Birthday Little Madix! Such a happy little girl. I love all the pictures.

Nancy said...

Lucky seven Madix! I can't believe it's been a year already, it seems like just yesterday that Tami and I came to see you at the hospital! Time flies.

The Becker Bunch said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIX!! What a sweet little thing!! I hope you had a great celebration...now onto number three?!?!?! ;);)

Elise and Dan said...

WOW that year flew by!! She is adorable!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Sorry I missed calling you. I was thinking of you and I know your daddy and mommy spoiled you. I cannot wait to meet you!

Love Aunty Dre

Donna said...

She's one already?!! I love that last picture of her...so cute!

Rochelle said...

I can't believe our babies are one this month!!!!!! Crazy. Happy birthday Madds!!!

Jenny Roberts said...

Yeah. Happy birthday. She is a doll.

Nielsen Family said...

WE just love that little girl..Happy Birthday to her!

mph said...

Happy Birthday, Madix!! She is so cute! Both your girls are just darling!

The Three Peas said...

I'm a little late...but I'm in love with that little girl! Happy Belated Birthday Madix!!